Adventute Contestants

2/2
Adventure
The adventure genre consists of books where the protagonist goes on an epic journey, either personally or geographically.

2/2Adventure The adventure genre consists of books where the protagonist goes on an epic journey, either personally or geographically

2/2
1st contestant: @VictoriaLachac

Description:ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ ‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˊ⸊ˎ

Description:
ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ ‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˊ⸊ˎ

Eva did everything but follow the rules. No one seemed to understand her. Suffering domestic violence, she used humor to hide how alone and unwanted she truly felt. However everything changes when her uncle arrives in Curaçao. After he introduces Eva to the world of piracy, her life sets a new course, but not everything was what it appeared to be. Will Eva finally find true happiness as a pirate? Or the challenge will overwhelm her and bring even more sorrow?

-ˋˏ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
2nd contestant: @TheTigerWriter
The Gold of Charmteller

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈2nd contestant: @TheTigerWriterThe Gold of Charmteller

Description:
ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ ‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˊ⸊ˎ

Cypur Cromlight is different from other Sorcerers. He's shorter, he's nicer, and he's got natural golden hair. And 'Oh damn!' He's held back from advancing in school again! All because of a minor magic defect.

One day he meets a raven Halfhuman named Wescherile. Unlike her species, she's a rarity that can fly without transforming into a raven. During the rescue from her captors, Cypur is framed for two murders. With no way to prove his innocence to the ruthless police, he and Wescherile run away.

As 'partners in crime' Cypur and Wescherile decide to search for the truth of why they're different from their own species. But the past is a messy thing and they soon become entangled in something larger than themselves. Nothing is as it seems, especially if you're a Sorcerer.

-ˋˏ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈