Chapter 11

The soldiers and the masked man was questioned thoroughly . After Yoongi confirmed it was an accident he left them.

Yoongi travelled to Capricorn to meet Jungkook and the others there after a few days. Jimin tagged along.

Jungkook rubbed his hands together to reduce the coldness -" So from Tames huh ? I don't think this peace treaty is a good idea."

Jimin nodded-" This might be a trap."

Namjoon walks to Yoongi -" Hyung , you need to tell Y/n soon. Because if she gets to know from Seliyah or Derin she will be broken."

Yoongi sighed -" But ...mother and father are protesting. I don't know what to do . Will she leave us ?"

Jungkook stands up from his seat - "Hyung. Don't you know Y/n? She will understand it."

Namjoon nodded his head.

Jimin stare at the table infront of them-
"I wonder how she will react when she gets to know that everyone except her knows this. She would feel betrayed. Everyone knows , everyone. Lisa, Jisoo, Jennie , Rose , Jungkook , Jin hyung , Namjoon hyung , Hoseok hyung , me , Yoongi hyung , her parents , our parents and ......."

"Me."- Taehyung speak softly leaning onto the wall beside him .

Jungkook shake his head slowly -" She is strong right ?"

Jin puts his hand on Jungkook's shoulder -"It doesn't matter. Even a strong person will feel broken when they know that a truth hidden from them all these years is known by everyone around her except her."

"I hate you , Yoongi hyung!!!!!!  You could have said this to her earlier. I can't believe this. I really can't. It's like I'm back at square one"- Taehyung slams his hands on the table .

Y/n's pov

Yoongi hyung went to Capricorn with Jimin . He won't come back until Jin hyung's wedding is over.

I started packing to go to Leo. I was excited to meet Taehyung.

Mother and father wasn't coming. They went and met the bride and groom a few days back because they had to be here in case of an emergency . The war could break on us any moment again.

The king and queen of Leo was very understanding that they even sent some soldiers with mother and father to gaurd the kingdom.

Even Jimin's parents aren't going because of the same reason. They also went earlier and came back.

Libra and Taurus were the closest to Tames. So we had to take precautions.

Time skip (after 2 days)

Taehyung's pov

I heard from my servant that Y/n arrived. I had told my maids to bring her to my room instead of giving her another room.

I can't stay away from her. I have been away from her for almost 4 months. I've paid my dues.

I hid behind the door. I see Y/n coming in with the maids. The maids place all the luggage in my room and leave.

Y/n was just inspecting the room. She looked amazing. I closed the door.

She gasp and turn around.

"Hello love. How are you ?"

I said leaning on the door.

She just stood there without blinking her eyes staring at me intensely.

"Y/n ?"

She stayed silent and slowly walk towards me. I look at her worried.

She keeps her hands on my chest and looks into my eyes with her beautiful grey eyes . She softly whisper.