"Sure honey."

I smile and give her a quick kiss. "Love you."

She smiles right back. "Love you."

Then, without looking behind, I go to my sister.

---

I'm wandering through the halls of the prison. I'm invisible, but the door I need to get through is locked. Luckily, I see an airvent to my right. I smirk, open it, and climb through.

I barely fit in here, but I'm managing. I take the first turn left. It takes me a while to find a way into the right hall, but I succeed eventually. Then I run to the end, to find my sister's cell.

"Chien." I whisper.

She immedietly shoots up. "Kate? Is that you?" She asks, running to the bars that seperate us.

I take her hand. "Yes, I'm here."

We always have our conversations in jail in Chinese. It's just easier that way. But even if we didn't, the other women in this hall are busy doing all kinds of stuff, so they don't even hear us.

"What do you need?" I ask her.

"Me and some friends have a plan to escape and earn a lot of money in the process. We just need your help." She explains.

I honestly don't want to do it. I was really enjoying my slightly 'good girl' life. But if I think about it better, I'm not betraying the team in any way. I'm just helping my sister out. I've always been there for her and she's always been there for me. Plus, money...

"How much money are we talking about?" I ask.

She smirks. "We don't know exacly how much it is, but whatever it is, 25% is yours. There will be four of us."

I'm not really doing it for the money, but it's nice to make something either way. "I'm in."

"Good, the guards will be picking us up for lunch any second. Just follow me and join us at the table." She says.

I nod, but then realise she can't see me. So instead I tell her: "I will."

Right after I say that, guards enter the hall. They do their usual 'all prisoners against the wall' thingy, while I stand in the corner and eat my remaining licorice.

When they open the door and go to the prison cafeteria or whatever it's called, I follow. I wait at the side for a while, eyeing my sister's every move. She first gets herself some food, and then sits down at a table with two other women. A black lady and a redhead.

I do as she told me to and join her, still invisible. "Is she here?" The black lady asks.

"I think so." Chien replies.

"I'm here." I say.

"And she's going to help?" The lady asks.

"Guess so." I respond.

"So charming." The redhead sarcastically comments.

I recognise the voice. "You're the one who send me the 'roses are red, your sister will need you message."

She smirks. "And smart."

"Did you tell her the plan?" The black lady asks Chien.

"Not yet." She replies.

I interrupt them. "Yeah, and before you do, who are you?"

"I'm cupid, stupid." The redhead says.

The other woman introduces herself too, in a less crazy way. "Liza Warner."