Who do I choose?!....

Start from the beginning

Sidd: (pulls her cheeks) Aaj 2kilo makeup nahi lagayi..

Avu: Ohh aur tu aaj nahake aayi! Its a miracle!

Sidd: Hat! Tere jaise nahi hu mai!

Vaishu: Yaar jab dekho toh jhagadte rehte hai!

Abhi: Chod de Vaishu

Avu,Sidd: Hume chodker jaha tum jaoge bada pachtaoge bada pachtaoge

Jaanu: (hugs Avu) Bachiiii how are you hn?

Avu: yeh zyada fikar na jiju ko dikha! (pulls her cheeks and turns her to face Faisu) he's staring..

*They finished baggage check got starbucks and all the students were waiting to board the flight in front of the gate*

Teacher: (looks from Richu to Sidd and back to Richu) Now. For this trip I'm giving some strict rules! (holds out all their airplane tickets) I will pass you the tickets but you will sit only where I assign you to. For this trip Girls with Girls and Boys with boys! (glares at Avu who stamps her feet)

Avu: (Is chudail ko abhi hi asli roop dikhani thi! *few gaaliyas race through her mind but she resists from screaming it at the teachers face* m..uh..meri na kismat hi kharab hai!)

Principle: (tells that teacher to go and that he will address them their seats) So first Jannat - Arishfa, Abhishek - Jaijeet............

(Everyone gets sorted out and at the end three people are left)

Principle: There are three adjacent seats left and three people but all of them are not girls or boys. So I think two girls and a boy can sit together for a few hours right??

Sidd: (I sip onto my coffee and look up at what the principle said) Who are the three people may I ask?

Avu: (looks up from her phone) Hey don't forget me okay!

Principle: Avneet no one forgot you and the last three people are Avneet, Siddharth and......um...yes Ritika!

Sidd: Wat di Phuk!

Principle: Siddharth what did you say?

Avu: (whispers so that almost no one can hear) Abe behre! Aage toh galat log ko galat jagah pe bitha deta hai aur phir sunai bhi nahi deta!

Ritika: Sir nothing...a..Siddharth said nothing. And we are okay with our seating arrangement.

*Principle leaves*

Sidd: You mean you are okay!

Richu: Siddharth whats your problem! We are not in any relationship and I'm not even sitting next to you! Avneet can sit next to you!

Avu: Hey hey wait a min! I'm not sitting next to you!

Sidd: I'm not sitting next to you either!

Richu: I dont care where you sit or you dont. Thats your problem!

Avu: Ya cuz you only make problems not fix them.

Richu: Well then I didn't tell the principle to make three of us sit together! So I didn't make the problem! And right now you are!

Avu: you know what! YOU ARE THE PROBLEM!

Richu:Avneet just calm down okay. Its not my fault neither is it yours and if you want you can switch your seat with someone.

Avu: Y..YOU IDIOT...Why should I change(Sidd pulls her away)