💌 1. 💌

Off had the small pastel green envelope in his hands.The pretty envelope had a small red heart drawn with the words 'Your Secret Admirer' on it with a pretty cursive handwriting which was all too familiar to Off. 

This was the fourth letter from his secret admirer. The first one was in a purple pastel colored envelope followed by a blue and an indigo one. Off guessed that his secret admirer was trying to follow the colors of the rainbow which was pretty cute.

Cute. His secret admirer was cute. He didn't want to ruin his secret admirer's grand efforts but it was really hard not to notice the signs on who it was. 

It was Gun, his best friend. 

Off knew it was Gun as soon as he had gotten the first letter. Gun hadn't even tried to change his handwriting. But Off had played along. Watching Gun put so much in writing these letters made Off's heart warm.

They had first met each other through their common friend, Mike. Off still remembers how Gun had a bright smile on his face throughout the day. 

Maybe that was when Off had fallen for him.

Or maybe it was the time when their whole friends group had gone to watch a comedy movie in the theaters and Off had heard Gun's loud yet angelic laugh. The sound of his laugh was so pure and full of bliss, it had fascinated Off on how these jokes could make Gun laugh so much with no care in the world.

Or maybe it was when Gun and Off had hung out alone together for the first time. They were supposed to binge-watch a series but Off had been too distracted to watch it. His eyes were on Gun the whole time who was cuddling him on the couch and was watching the TV with a huge smile. The closeness had made Off's heart beat so loud yet he could not look away from the smaller guy's face.

Or maybe he fell for Gun each time he hugged him or showered him with small feathery kisses. 

Off, in an attempt to hide his feelings, would always pretend to get annoyed at Gun but he didn't push Gun away because he liked the attention Gun gave him. In a way, it was a reassurance that maybe Gun too liked him.

When the first letter had appeared, all of Off's confusion had gone away. He was overjoyed but had tried his best to keep calm and act cool about it, acting as if he wasn't too surprised that he had a secret admirer. It had took him his everything to not squeal in happiness. 

That would've been embarrassing.

Off heard the door open and turned to see Mike walk inside the club room. He checked his watch. It was almost time for his next class.

"Hey Off" Mike casually greeted him as he opened the mini fridge and took out a drink. 

Off hummed back nonchalantly. He noticed that the other guy wasn't with him. "Where's White?"

Since, Mike and White had a lot of common classes, they were always together. They were almost never separated. 

"Ah, the professor asked him to stay back. The asshxle hadn't done any of the assignments himself. Heard he made a Junior do it for him."

"Serves him right." Off nodded. "You didn't stay back with him?" 

"Duh. Why would I? That professor is kinda scary." Mike shuddered. He took a seat on the bean bag in front of Off and took a big sip of his drink. "I'd rather be here."

"Oh my, was poor Mikey scared?" Off asked with fake concern. "Aw, let me hug you."

Off reached out to hug Mike who shoved him away. "Fxcker!"

Off laughed but decided to drop the matter.

Mike noticed the envelope in Off's hand. "You got another one?"

Off looked at the letter. "I guess so" 

"You're gonna wait for Gun to come, right? Before you open it?" 

Off was a bit confused. 

Did Mike know? 

"Why would I?" Off asked innocently.

"Isn't it obvious?" Mike took another sip of his drink as Off waited for him to continue. "He's putting so much effort into writing these. He would want to see your reaction." 

"WHAT?" 

MIKE KNEW????

A/N:

Off fell first ;)

Credit To https://youtube.com/channel/UCntp2JxxjuPu7t-VCC5DdoQ for the background music. Check out his channel <3