kim.riri they both are dead ass staring at eachother as if they are in a romantic cliche movie

jimin_chim my bestie is getting married....wow im getting emotional 🥺🤧

yug_yugie u both need not to worry abt the arrangements @jeon_jk1 @tae_taebaby

wwhandsome_jin neither the expanses

rm_joonie someone's showing off

wwhandsome_jin shut up^

hobi.hobi IT'S GONNA BE SO FUN!!!!

tae_taebaby u guys!😂😂

jeon_jk1 I DO!!!! KIM TAEHYUNG I DOOOOOO 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

kim.riri and now my brother in law is dancing smh

kim.riri with my brother...

hobi.hobi we're missing out on so much! these two are having the time of their lives and we are stuck in uni 🤧🥺

jimin_chim im here tho^ 🙄

hobi.hobi 😁

----------------------

Jeongguk grabs Taehyung's wrist after he dances his way towards him, the other already laughing at him. He lets Jeongguk hold him and pull him up, leaves the phone on the bed as Jeongguk now holds his hand in his own.

"Come on!" Jeongguk exclaims, grinning wildly as he sways, makes Taehyung chuckle.

"Alright, I'm leaving." Yuri says and gets up, leaving the two.

"And you all call me dramatic." Taehyung says as he intertwines his fingers with Jeongguk's, the other holds it firmly and Taehyung feels his heartbeat quickening.

"No one can beat you in that." Jeongguk says, his hand gently resting on Taehyung's waist and he pulls him closer. Taehyung's hand goes to Jeongguk's neck, fingers gently touching there, reminds him of the kiss when he held him like that too.

"I know." Taehyung whispers, no need to talk louder as they are close.

"You're suppose to say 'I do'". Jeongguk says, the two now swaying gently in one another's arms with no music but the rhythm of their widely beating hearts.

Taehyung laughs.

"I will but there's a lot to be done before we get to that part." Taehyung says.

They were just being playful or serious, they didn't know.

"Ah, of course. But that's gonna just waste our time. Let's get married and do that stuff later." Jeongguk says. Taehyung rolls his eyes.

"No. We gotta go on dates, have cute loving moments together, fall in love and propose and then get married." Taehyung says. Jeongguk hums.

Though falling in love has already happened.

"You're right. Absolutely right." Jeongguk says. He then steps back, raises their intertwined hand and Taehyung gets it, he spins and then is in his arms again.

"Of course I'm right. We gotta have lots of memorable dates, cute kisses, shy hand holding and all the cliche stuff before we get married." Taehyung utters.

"Correct." Jeongguk whispers.

"So---". Jeongguk pauses, clears his throat.

"Go out on a date with me." Jeongguk says.

Taehyung chuckles.

"Hmm---I was expecting it." Taehyung grins. "And you know there are so many places---".