Wake Up

You wake up cuddled up to Clint on the couch. He is awake and stroking your hair. You look up at him and he looks so cute with morning hair. You kiss and decide to stay there for a while. Clint keeps playing with your hair while you scratch his back gently.

You have been sat like that for about 10 minutes when the avengers come downstairs

You have been sat like that for about 10 minutes when the avengers come downstairs. They see you and thinks its cute. You then see them and bid everyone good morning. You decide to get some coffee and cereal.

After breakfast you have to do training. You change into some nike pro shorts and a tank top. In the training room, Clint is doing archery shirtless. This is making you look at his back muscles and his biceps when he pulls back the string of his bow. Nat comes in and offers to train with you. You and Nat train by doing 3 matches. You have done 2 matches and it is 1-1. 

Clint is watching you this round so you go for it. You go to punch her and she twists your arm causing you to flip over. You land the flip and jump on her so your legs are around her neck. You twist around and she falls to the floor with you on-top of her. You shake each others hands and leave the ring for a drink.

While getting your drink, Clint comes up to you and asks if you wanted to have a go at archery. You said sure because why not? He handed you the bow and an arrow. You put the arrow in the bow and pull it back. Clint says your posture is wrong so stands behind you his crotch against your ass. He puts his hands on your waist and moved you to the correct stance. He then stood back. You pulled back the string and let go.

 You pulled back the string and let go

IT HIT THE BULLSEYE!