A Girl.

Why are people still shocked that girls can fly an airplane? Normalize it.

Fully my opinion. Girls should be given the place the society is giving to boys. As development occurs, the world need brain to work it out properly. And it's already scientifically proved that the amount of smartness in girls is more than boys.

Think more logically, we can't neglect the fact that boys are physically stronger than girls. Then why can't they stay at home and look out the home chores and children? I mean they can do it better as it needs that much of strength to maintain a household. Instead, some demons are using their strength to rape women out there. I'm not going to point out the fact that "it's wrong". We know.

Totally my opinion, but what if boys were locked in the homes and girls were independent of walking, shouting, travelling, roaming around? Less rape cases, more smartness to the world, better household. I'm totally opposing the one who started this "girls stay home, and boys work jobs" mindset. Whoever the person started this would be the most dumb one to ever exist.

I'm no-way opposing boys, but this toxic masculinity started then and there when girls were shut back in the homes. We can't make every person in the world to support gender equality when they were taught "masculinity" since were born. I oppose the ancient times when this started. I don't want girls to be down. Change the world, when girls will be given more superiority, then only the equality will be maintained. And if we tend for equality, then it will stay that "masculinity".

Totally, my opinion.