G: But Omkaraji...( She was crying)

O:: Dont repeat it.

Saying this he left his hold on her shoulder,and went to his room.

R: Bhaiyya now a days is behaving like a pshyco ,as if having some kind of dual personality.

B : Shur up rudy, there's something definitely disturbing him.

Gauri wanted to cry her heart out but she controlled to not burst out in front of Rudy and bhavya,

B- Bhabhi, don't know he is behaving weird these days,pls don't be angry with him..he is not like this

G: I can understand bhavya...it's ok!

Saying she kneels down to pick up the broken glass pieces . Bhavya goes to help her and gauri strictly warns her not to.
And asked to take rest in room.

Bhavya knew gauri needs to be alone,so she left to her room with rudy.

As soon she was alone she cried her heart out, she is losing it, losing it all in front of him. She after calming down cleaned the floor.

***

Meanwhile ,Om was standing in his balcony staring itno the stars with tears flowing down his cheeks.

B: What was that down there?

Om didn't respond, he just continued to stare at the stars.

B: Bhaiyya , I'm asking you! (She asked stubbornly)

O: Feels like Priyanka is calling me to her! (he whispered in broken voice closing her eyes )

B: Bhaiyya!!! Bhaiyya you are crying (she ran to him worried)

Bhavya was shocked to see him crying so badly.she had never seen her Bhaiyya in such a condition. Bhavya hugged him crying, which was suddenly reciprocated by him. He was crying like a kid in her embrace .

B: Bhaiyya why are you crying..what happened to you? Stop crying bhaiyya (she was crying too)

Om was still sobbing hugging her.bhavya pulled away and wiped away his tears.

B:: Bhaiyya pls stop crying.. what's it disturbing you bhaiyya? Won't you say it to your little sister ( she asked crying)

He just hugged her again tight sobbing.

O: I...I love ..gauri! (*sobbing) I love her soo much (*sobbing) that I can never ever hate her *( sobbing) even if I wish to (*sobbing)

Bhavya was  beyond confused.

B : ha haa Bhaiyya, we know that! Why should you be worrying at that? ( She rubbed his back consoling him)

O: she..she is the first women (*Sobbing) I ever fell in love with (*sobbing) tell me bhavu (*how can I hate her) how can I ever hate or hurt my (* sobbing) first Love?

He just cried more into her arms.

B: Bhavya you have never hurt her ,pls don't think unnecessary things and stop crying Bhaiyya. Bhabhi loves you a lot bhaiyya, haven't you seen her making special dishes for you everyday?

While om chuckled through his tears

B:: She loves you a lot bhaiyya, go talk with her you will feel better. Now stop crying , bechare she was very hurt when you behaved rude to her, I only asked her for the dish and why are soo possesive for the special dish ..huh? (She asked teasingly,just to light up the mood)

He pulled away from the hug

O:: You..you won't understand bhavu!

B:: what?

O :: nothing bhavu.. I'm feeling much better now.

He said placing a soft kiss on her forehead.

B: Bhaiyya pls don't cry anymore ,it kills me to see tears on your face..keep that smile on your face  always and remember that whatever it is your little sister will always be there with you.

The tears he held back follows his cheeks again. Hugging bhavya tight,

O: I Love you bache...I haven't even finsihed loving you ( he cried moree)

B: Areyy bhaiyya I'm not going anywhere...you can still love me, now be a good boy and stop crying. Go talk with bhabhi at first.

Om wiped his tears and smiled at bhavya. He went out the room only to find a crying gauri standing at the door.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Heyy peeps, how you all?🙈

Okk I'm back with an update, hope I'm not too late!

Now what do you think ?

Waiting for your reviews..I love reading all the comments you guys leave.

With love,
Ritu❤️