Chapter 1

A/N: Some of the lines were useful for studying, if ever you need some help about medical it's all here (not sure if it is all here)

Vote and Comment are highly appreciated!

Chapter One : Where It All Started

When I was eating at my office while doing my work, someone knocked on the door. I let them in, my assistant told me that someone wanted to meet me.

"Let him or her in, I want to talk to him or her." I said, coldly.

I assigned her to let the man/woman in.

She nodded.

"Please get in, Mr. Shin," My assistant said.

Shin? Familiar surname. Maybe my Dad's friend is here, never mind it's my business partner.

He is an idiot friend of mine, he used me to save his illegal business which is selling drugs!

I regret saying yes to him, but my uncle told me that he is selling a good product. But for me, heck no.

"Here is his information about him, Miss. Kim. Everything is all in there." She said, giving the envelope to me.

I checked his information and it is not good. He has a crime record that is all homicide.

This is not really a good idea for finding a new employee.

"You may leave us alone here." I told my secretary, and she did.

As I stood up and looked at him, I wondered what he wanted from me. I looked at him steadily and sharply.

"What are you doing here?" I said, coldly. "DON'T WASTE MY TIME, I HAVE A MEETING THIS TIME. SO MAKE IT QUICK."

Continued, I sighed. "You only have 5 minutes to talk, now tell me. What do you want?"

He scoffed. "Oh really, come here to me. Right in front of me, I will whisper something to you. Very important, Jisoo."

I followed what he said, I can't stop looking at me and I have a bad feeling about this. I stopped when I'm already in front of him.

"Now what is it?"

He leaned his face to my ear and he whispered. "I want you to die now. Remember my name. I, Shin Sung-rok, will kill you for what you did to my company. Never forget my name, goodbye my friend."

I was about to speak, until he stabbed my stomach using a knife. I knelt down on my knees and my vision is getting blurry.

I held his blazer and I punched him, which fell beside my bloody body.

I falled to the ground, and he kicked my stomach and I groaned in pain. That's it! Where are they?!

When he heard some noises outside, he quickly went off me and said.

"Addio amico mio. (Goodbye my friend)" He told me before he escaped going to the window.

I looked up and I saw him leaving the room, I crawled to my desk and I knelt down. I tried to grab my phone to the table but I failed.

I banged my head to the floor. Seconds later, I heard footsteps coming to my room.

Third Person's point of view:

When they opened the door, their eyes widen. Jisoo's sister and brother cried when they saw her lying on the ground. They called an ambulance and when they arrived to the Hospital, they immediately bring Jisoo to the emergency room.

"Jisoo! Can you hear me?" Younghoon said, started to check on me.

"Sir, please calm down. Your sister will be fine, just calm down. You may have a seat here." The nurse said, pointing to the chair.