No Words

y/n pov:

I sighed slightly as me and the 3 other first years began to eat. I couldn't help but think about last night and now this morning. He really just left huh. Was it the regret taking over him? No, maybe he was just flustered. Ooo or maybe his mom wanted him home! At like 3 in the morning, yeah right. I thought, causing a frown to appear on my face.
"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." Tsuki said, giving me puppy dog eyes.
"No, clearly you did. Look at your hair!" I chuckled slightly, pointing to his blonde hair that stuck up in the back.
He quickly patted it down before readjusting his glasses and stuffing his mouth full of food.
"Nice one y/n!" Hinata giggled, finishing off his plate.
"I think it's time I head home, my brother is probably worried, and I have to think of some excuse as to why I was gone." I chuckled, slipping my plate into the dishwasher.
"Aww already? We will miss you!" Tsukishima teased, placing his dish alongside mine.
"Tsuki is right! We will miss you." Yamaguchi said truthfully with a smile.
I returned the smile with a wave and grabbed my dish from last night. "I'm off, see you guys later!" I said before exiting with my belongings.

Something feels off. Why am I stressing so much about this! I'm probably just overreacting or something. I thought, looking down at the ground.

"Hey look who it is!" I heard a familiar voice say. I turned behind me to see Sugas silky grey hair and hazel brown eyes.
"May I ask why you are leaving Hinata's house this early in the morning?" He asked, coming up to my side and bumping my shoulder.
"It's not what you think!" I laughed, "I was invited over for a movie with the other first years, and accidentally.. stayed the.. night." I said uneasily, rubbing the back of my neck. Suga laughed at me and rubbed my h/c hair. "Don't worry, I won't tell your brother." He smiled at me, laying his arms on my shoulder. "Now that is if you can convince your brother to let me hang out with you more." He joked, letting out a laugh.
I giggled at his soft voice before speaking, "anyways, what has you walking towards this way? Your house is the opposite way."
"Oh i'm coming over! Kenji invited me to go shopping for the upcoming winter with him. We are buying matching winter jackets!" He exclaimed, practically jumping up and down.
"Oo! I'm so jealous! I haven't had a big winter coat since I was 6!" I said, looking into his eyes.
"Well this is supposed to be the first time we are getting actual snow since than. Let's hope there is lots of it." He smiled as we entered the gate of my house.

"Suga Suga Suga and... y/n? IS THAT WHERE YOU WERE LAST NIGHT!?" Kenji yelled grabbing Sugawara by the collar of his shirt, and locking eyes with me.
"NO!" I yelled back, "I stayed at ayane's house and just happened to catch Suga on the way home." I lied. "Now stop assuming things!" I said quickly, hopping up the stairs, stomping loudly. (you're being dramatic because of the kageyama situation🙄)

-time skip-

It's been 4 days since the kiss. I haven't even told Ayane about it, nor do I think I will until I figured it all out.

I walked into my class seeing Tsuki and Yams sitting their, talking about dinosaurs.
"Good morning you nerds." I smiled, sitting down backwards so I faced them instead of my desk.
"What? Even the insult towards me?" Yamaguchi said, his face full of shock.
"She was making a joke you pin head." Tsuki said, lightly tapping the other boys head.
"Oh right." He giggled, rubbing his head as his cheeks turnt pink. (FROM EMBARRASSMENT!!!!)

I turned back around as the second bell rang, indicating class had started.  The teacher stared to talk but his words started to slowly leave my ears, and his body slowly left my sight.

-time skip-

I felt a hard push to my shoulder. I tucked my head deeper into my arms and said "5 more minutes Kenji, please."
"Wrong, it's Tsukishima Kei." He said, jabbing his finger into my shoulder again.
"Fine, i'm up!" I said, swatting his hand away and rising to my feet. As I rose up, I than felt myself start to fall.
To my surprise I felt a tight grip around my arm and waist. It was Tsuki, leaning me back up straight.
"Stop making me look like a hero." He scoffed, letting go of me.
"Sorry." I said rubbing my eye.
Did those 2 hours of sleep do nothing? I thought I would be so over tired to the point I was full of energy, but it's the opposite. I thought, following behind Tsuki's large strides.
"What's with the dramatic faint?" He asked, leaning his head back to look at mine. (just imagine how fine he looks right now... anyways wrong ff.)
"I'm just really tired." I groaned walking away from him and onto my next class.

-time skip to after soccer practice-

"Hey get more sleep tonight! If not i'll wake you up with some laps!" The coach yelled after me. I gave her a thumbs up before saying, "It will not happen again! Don't you worry coach!" I bowed than rose up and turned for the the long side walk.

"Y/n!! I feel like I haven't seen you in forever!" I heard Shoyo yell. I turned around to see the orange hair boy dripping in sweat.
"How was your day! Did you just get out of practice? You look sick. Oh I found Kageyama! Kageyama get your butt out here!" He said, bouncing from topic to topic.
The raven haired boy popped out the door way, "Why is it always me! Can't you ever talk to someone else!" He groaned, wiping his face with a towel.
I looked down at my feet, refusing eye contact with him. I was still nothing but confused from the other night, craving the answer to why he just left.

"Look who it is!" Shoyo tapped Kageyama's shoulder, making his glance raise to you...