Sakura Tree

y/n pov:

The movie had started, and we picked a scary one. I'm not sure why because neither Yamaguchi nor Hinata liked them. They would scream at every little thing that was shown on the screen. It's not even that scary. I thought only to then find my self screaming and hiding my face into Kageyama's shoulder.
"Scared?" He chuckled, moving his arm slightly.
"Oh sorry about that, yeah a little bit." I said, feeling embarrassed. I rubbed the back of my head, shifting uncomfortably in my seat.
The movie felt as if it was going so slow. I was entertained by the yells that filled the air. I had started to feel tired, and my eyes began to shut.

-time skip-
I woke up, but didn't open my eyes to hear three boys discussing.
"Quick take a picture!" Hinata said as I heard Tsuki approaching. I began to fake toss and turn in my sleep, signaling them to fall back. My eyes than opened slowly to see them all staring at us. I tried to lift my head only to realized there was something holding it down. My cheeks flushed red as I came to realize it was Kageyama's head.
"Aww look at the cute couple." Tsuki said, pouting his lip.
"Don't be jealous that this isn't you." I said batting my eyes at Tsuki.
Tsuki fixed his glasses as his cheeks turned pink. "Whatever! We are all probably going to head to bed soon, so clean it up with lover boy!" He demanded turning away and heading for the stairs. Yamaguchi than followed behind quickly.
"Here you guys go." Hinata said with a smile, handing us a blanket. He lay it on top of us before heading up the stairs.
"How long were you awake?" I whispered to Kageyama.
"What? How did you know? Wait no i'm sleeping right now." He said, playing dumb. He rose his head off of mine and rubbed his eyes.
I laughed at him before lifting my head up, yawning tiredly. "What time is it?" I asked.
Kageyama looked down at his watch to reveal it was around 1:30am.
"Holy crap I was supposed to be home hours ago!" I spoke quickly. Clearly looking frantic.

Kageyama's pov:
Y/n felt so warm along my side, I didn't want her to leave.
"It's too late now! Just stay here, your mom wouldn't want you walking alone on the roads at 1 am!" I said, trying to make her stay.
She seemed to relax at my words and nodded, "you're right. I should just relax." She said taking a deep breath. "Oh than here, come check this out!" She said grabbing my hand. She led us out the front door and onto the streets. "Have you ever been out here this late at night?" She asked me. I have been a few times. Those late night runs to clear my head but the words that came out of my mouth said differently.
"No I haven't, it's quiet nice." You idiot why are you lying to her! Ugh I hope she couldn't tell it was a lie. I thought, looking at her.
She looked so pretty as she stared at the sky, her e/c eyes being shined in by the moon light. Before I knew it, she grabbed my arm again and dragged me along to the middle of the road.
"I pass by here a lot when I run, especially at night. Just look at this!" She said, pointing to a large tree, sitting near a small pond.
A huge sakura tree took shape over the pond, glistening in the moon.
"Lets get a closer look." She smiled as we walked over to the tree.
The view of her, and the tree were both amazing. My gaze couldn't stop going from one to another. We than sat down in the grass near the pond. The reflection of the tree took over the pond, as well as the night sky.
We just say their in silence for minutes on end, just enjoying the view and the warm air. I turned to her and placed my hand under her chin. I guided it towards my face as I lent it. I instantly felt our lips connect, and it was passionate. The feeling that grew inside of me was comforting and enjoyable. I wanted this moment to last forever.

y/n pov:
I felt my face be lent towards Kageyama by his hand. I knew what was about to happen, and he couldn't have picked a better moment. I kissed his back for a few moments before pulling away.
"Didn't know you were like that." I teased, looking him in the eye.
His face was pink as he let his hand free of my face. He giggled nervously, "I, uh.. I'm um.. Sorry about that."
I smiled at his soft shakey voice and rose to my feet.
"Let's head back now lover boy." I grinned, walking swiftly back to Shoyo's home.

We entered back into the cool house and headed back towards the couch. I was so tired after that walk, so I let out a yawn.
"If you want, you can sleep." He said, pulling out a the recliners, revealing a bed shaped couch. I nodded and hoped onto it, rubbing my eyes.
Kageyama turned away and I grabbed onto his shirt. "Can you stay please?" I asked.
"I'm sorry, I can't." he said, heading toward the stairs.
I was left confused. What just happened? He just fricken kissed me, and now doesn't even want to just sit here with me? Maybe he is just nervous. I tried to reassure myself, pulling a blanket on top of me.

-time skip to the next morning-

My head lifted quickly as I heard a loud crash. The sound was ear piercing and not pleasant. I looked up to see Shoyo balancing plates on his head and hands.
"Oh geeze, let me help." I sighed, hurrying over to him, taking the plates away.
"Did I wake you? I'm really sorry. I was going to make breakfast, but I just made a mess instead!" He pouted than continued, "Also did Kageyama sleep down here? I didn't hear him come up last night."
A confused look hit my face as I heard his words. "Oh sorry no, I thought he went upstairs to sleep." I said, trying to think of where he could of gone.
"I got a great idea, I'll just call him." He said, his eyes wide and sparkling.
"Great idea!" I said with enthusiasm, hiding the fact I was annoyed.

"Oh alright, we'll catch you later than." Hinata said, turning his phone off with a frown...