Plans to hang out Ch 2

A/N I don't own Victorious or any characters in the story. there will be more chapters to the story. sorry for grammar mistakes in the story. please read, review,comment,vote on the story thanks and enjoy :)

Woody met Cat and her friends as Maya was chatting with Carly and Freddie. Cat was happy that she had met two new friends. Bailey and Cody were checking out the bookstore trying to find some information on the city of Los Angeles . Mr. Mosbey was checking every inch of the ship he had Zack on speed dial.

Zack had his towel on the beach he was getting a tan while he was waiting for his girlfriend to finish talking with the Brunette of I Carly . London was looking for a new dress to add to her sparkley collection.  Carly sat back down in Freddie's arms as Ms. Tutweiler walked over to the group on the beach.

"Ms. Tutweiler why are you here not to be rude or anything but I thought you had a date with Mr. Mosbey this afternoon" Cody lifted his head from talking with his ex - girlfriend Bailey. Bailey looked over towards Robbie and pondered him for a second . Cody looked at her with concern and wondered what's wrong with her, but thought it probably had to do something with the summer heat.

Bailey went over to Robbie and introduced herself to him getting strange looks from Cat. She didn't approve of her talking to him. Cat gave Bailey the death stare which made her shake a little.Woody and Allison made a list of the places they wanted to see while they were visiting Los Angeles.

Cat and Robbie were deciding if they should attend the first place to visit they were planing on hanging out together alone for awhile before they meet up with them in the evening. London got tired of shopping she wanted to insult Bailey more that gave her pleasure to her.

Carly and Freddie walked out to their car and followed behind tori and her friends minus Cat and Robbie.bailey started a conversation before Cody seen enough and pulled her towards him . After the gang left Cat had a frustrated look on her face and she told Robbie how Bailey bothered her more than Tori and Trina.

Woody stuck his head out of the car taking selfies with his cell phone , Zack got a funny idea of pushing him out the window but Maya smacked him upside his head and kissed his cheek lovingly. Allison was laughing how funny looked with his half body sticking out the window. Allison had to have Cody stop the car so she could get out of the passengers seat to sit with Woody to make sure he was going to be safe.

Cody got back in the car and headed towards Hollywood to visit first then they would go see Beverly Hills they had a full day planed and they couldn't wait to see everything in LA before they board the ship in a week.