School

It was 5 o'clock on Friday morning, I woke up to my alarm and jumped in the shower. After I got out, I got dressed. I threw on some blue jeans and my football jersey because it was not only a home football game, it was homecoming, my last homecoming. Then my dad asked me to wake up my brother and sister. I first woke up my brother, PJ, then I went to wake up my sister, Viktoria. Waking Viktoria up in the morning is my favorite part of the day. I grabbed her Victoria's Secret thong and I pulled for the heavens. Her eyes shot opened and she begged me to let go. I did, but then I dragged her to the bathroom and gave her a swirly. I do this every morning, I feel it just wakes her up. Then PJ and Viktoria got dressed and ready for school, we all ate breakfast, and then we're off. We all get into my 67 Chevy Impala and drive to school. On our way to school we pick up my girlfriend Shyann. Shyann and I are seniors, Viktoria is a sophomore, and PJ is a freshman. When we get to school PJ and Viktoria go to their friends and me and Shyann go meet with ours. My friend group consist of my girlfriend, my best friend, Andrew, his girlfriend, Kaylee, Kaden, Kevon, and Raven. Andrew, Kaden, Kevin, and I play football together. We are all wearing our jerseys and Shyann is wearing my personal jersey. We all meet up outside our first class, English with Mrs. Tighe. Today we just read a couple chapters of the book "Fahrenheit 451" and worked on a report for the chapters we read. I had no problem with the report but Kevon needed my help because English wasn't his best subject. After class we all went to our next class, Government with Mr. Parker. Mr. Parker is an amazing teacher who knows how to make learning fun. Today we watched something on the news about something political, I wasn't really paying attention. Then after that class we went to our 3rd hour class, Chemistry with Mrs. Jordan. We didn't really do anything important in that class but halfway through, Mrs. Jordan stepped out of the class and Andrew saw Kaylee's waist band of her pink Calvin Klein underwear sitting above her jeans. So he got Kaden, Kevon, Raven, and my attention, then gave her one of the biggest wedgies she had ever gotten. Everyone laughed. She turned so red and punched Andrew in the arm before running to the bathroom to fix it. Shyann quickly followed to help her or  something. I wasn't going to question it. They came back and acted like almost nothing happened. Kaylee just made sure her underwear wasn't showing. Then it was lunch. At our school, seniors can leave the property for lunch. So we all went to subway. And when we got back we all saw a kid hanging on the flagpole by their underwear. Then I noticed it was Viktoria. She was hanging by her light blue Pink underwear with whales over them. So I helped her down. And I asked who did that to her. I have no problem giving her wedgies and swirlies but I will not let anyone else do that. It's my job as an older brother to both tease and protect my baby sister. She told me it was the dumbass DC (Dylan Carter) from her class. So while Kaylee and Shyann took Viktoria to the bathroom, the guys and I found DC in the hall trying to get some freshman's lunch money. We confronted him. I grabbed him by the shirt and picked him and slammed him into the lockers. I told him to stay away from my sister or he would be in a whole world of pain. Then I let him go and he ran off like a bitch. After lunch, Kevon and Raven went to tech center. The rest of us went to Band. Andrew and I play saxophone, Shyann plays clarinet, Kaden plays trombone, and Kaylee plays trumpet. After that class we went to our lockers to get our homework to work on in study hall. When Shyann was getting her stuff I saw her black Victoria's Secret thong and I decided to give her a wedgie. She got mad. She didn't talk to me until about 15 minutes left of study hall. After that we went to the computer lab to work on online. I have a computer science class because that is what I am going to college for. Nothing interesting happened with that class. Then we saw the tech kids get back early and we all went to the gym for a pep assembly. We all got hyped up and then played tug-a-war. Class vs class vs class vs class. Seniors won, sophomores came in second, Freshmen came in third, and juniors lost. And just like that the day was over and it was time to get ready for the big game.