Out

I stayed in my room for that month except when I went to group meetings with the doctor. I would lie every time saying that I didn't hear them anymore but they were there, taunting me, telling to kill again. Finally a nurse came in one day saying I was fine and I was to pack my things because I would be leaving that day. I packed with an evil smirk on my face the same thoughts running through my head, "your free now, there's more people out there who need killing, go." As I finished packing a nurse came in handing me a little paper cup of water and 5 different pills telling me that's the last of them smiling at me. I smiled at her and walked out of my room with my bags in my hands. I got to the front desk handing her my release forms she stamped them and handed them back to me. I walked out of the institution with confidence and power in my stride handing the papers to the gate keeper he put them in a plastic basket opening the gate for me. I stepped off the property taking in a deep breath "finally" and I started walking yet not knowing where I was going.i kept walking for two hours until I came across a sign for a town reading "welcome to the town of sunny falls, population: 800."