"Are, uh, you and Loki.. A thing?"  Bucky?! That's who shes talking to, Bucky.  I read her mind, she is thinking so rapidly. But the main thing is, she said she wouldn't mind..!

"Oh, uh, no, I just.. Something happened and he helped me through it, I fell asleep and so did he, why are you asking?"  Yeah buck, why are you asking? I continue to read y/n's mind.  She thought about.. Who she would choose is she had to.. I really hope Bucky doesn't like her.

"I guess I thought you were cute, or something, ya know.."   Wow, I'm not surprised.  I just went back to my room. I can't believe this. I'll just leave that problem for another day.  I just lay back down on my back waiting for her to return. I hear her light feet creeping back into the room. She waits beside my bed, she is trying to get back into bed without disturbing me me. She finds a way to lay down. As soon as she lays down I move my hand to her lower back and drift off with a cute girl laying on me.

----------------------------Y/N---------------------------

Ugh, the sun is so bright. I feel small movements coming from Loki who is still under me. I heard him wake up and so I pretended to be asleep still. He started playing with my hair. I didn't want him to know I'm awake already so I just move around and then pretend to wake up.

"Morning darlin" That word, darling gives me butterflies.   I should make a pet name for him. 

"Hello, cupcake," Cupcake, perfect. I can tell by his face, he wasn't expecting it. I loved it.  And I think he kinda did too.

"Oh- uh, let's go get breakfast.." He was so flustered, it was the best thing ever.

"Okaaaay," I don't want to get up, and I'm still tired. I have to get up anyway. Me and Loki walk out to the kitchen meeting Thor along the way.

"I see you met my brother, now that you've met us both.." He smirked then looked at Loki then me. "Who would you rather have sex with?" What?!? It's quite obvious, Loki of course but I can't say that.

"I- uh- I- um, I gotta go! Bye!" I can't believe this. I heard Loki saying it's him when I walked away. Hes not wrong. But of course, I run into Bucky running away.

"Woah woah, you okay love," Why do people call me that stuff!?!

"Yeah, just escaped an awkward question from Thor," I hope he doesn't ask what it is.

"What was the question?" You're kidding me. What do I say, I'll just tell him the truth.

"He asked me whether I would sleep with him or Loki," Holy shit, I said it. I hope he doesn't say anything else. I could tell by his face he wanted to ask.

".. Who did you chose"

"Loki," No! No! I didn't mean to say that! He face changed. I think he was upset, or.. Jealous!  Bucky is jealous!

"Oh.." He frowned and walked away. What did I just do. I just backed up against the wall and slid down till I was sitting on the ground. Loki and Thor walked past me without seeing me. I ran to Bucky's room, I saw him go there when I left Loki's, and I layed on his bed. I may have accidentally fallen asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woah, where am I? It's.. A long hallway.. It's just a dark long hallway. There's a little layer of water on the ground. I guess, I should just, walk.

"Hellooo!!" It's been 15 minutes. This door is right in front of me. I peak in trying to see what is there. It's.. Bucky and Natasha. Oh god, they are.. Having sex..
"What?!?" I whisper on accident, please tell me he didn't hear-

"Y/N! Oh my! What are you doing here?!" I don't know what to say. I almost fall trying to turn back fast the you can say dog.
"Y/N get back here!!" I run as fast as I can.
After trying to run for a few seconds I realize I am not moving. This is my worst nightmare.  I'm looking around and Bucky keeps walking towards me. 

"Bucky, Bucky please- NO!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"NO!" Not this again. I wake up in Bucky's room alone.

"Hey, are you ok!" Welp, Bucky came in, I'm not alone anymore.

"Y/N! Did you have another nightmare?!" Oh no, Loki came in too. I'm frozen in place.

"A what-?" Bucky is almost disappointed, it's not something that just pops up in a conversation.

"Yeah.. I had a nightmare one night, and Loki helped me. And I would've told you but it's not that big of a deal. I don't want to be seen as different," I am flustered.

"Oh.. Ok, well. Don't feel different you're not the only one," I'm totally asking about that later! What's Loki talking about?

"Um, I'm gonna head out, Loki, you coming?" He nodded at me. I turned around at the last second to see Buck looking at Loki's ass! At least it looked like it. Sometimes I see only what I want.
"Hey Loki, do you have any explanation for what he just said?" I could tell he had an answer.

"Uh.. I can't tell you, at least not here and now, I- I gotta talk to Bucky-!" And within seconds he was behind a closed door with Bucky. I think I felt nervous, they both don't seem to get along the best, or so I think.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I am so so sorry on how long it took for this part to come out! I've been having a hard time with school! I will try to write more, I might have to make the chapters shorter! Hope that's ok! Wait to see the conversation between the soft frost giant and the trained assassin!
-Writer