He Xiaoyun said with a slumped mouth, " Stop talking, I already regret it." Seeing

    her His face was not quite right, Wei Jianwei stepped forward two steps, put his palm on her forehead and tried the temperature, "I'm not feeling well? Did you have a fever?"

    "No," He Xiaoyun shook her head, not embarrassed to explain the reason to him. He said, "

    My stomach hurts a bit, and I will be fine tomorrow." Wei Jianwei was not fooled . " What did you eat today? Was it vomiting or colic?"

    "It's not the reason." He Xiaoyun was a little helpless, not knowing where to start.

    This is not her time, and there is no physiology class at all. She doesn't know how much Wei Jianwei knows about women's physiology. Is it possible? He doesn't even know that girls will come to the aunt?

    The less she said clearly, the more worried Wei Jianwei was. His brows were already frowning, and he even planned to put on his coat again and go out, "I will take you to the hospital."

    He Xiaoyun became anxious, "No need, I am, I am --"

    she said. Stomping, "Oh, I'm the

    big aunt here!" Wei Jianwei's dressing motion stopped, his frowning brows did not loosen, and he was rarely confused: "

    Auntie ?" He Xiaoyun expected that he didn't understand, and said bitterly: "It's menstruation... once a month, women will have..."

    She said vaguely. Wei Jianwei understood that it was their girl's business. He was a little uncomfortable, but he quickly covered it.

    "...Will it hurt?"

    "Well," He Xiaoyun nodded, "I didn't

    know how to do it before." Wei Jianwei didn't know what to do for her, and stood there a little at a loss. Fortunately, after a while, he thought of a solution and walked out quickly. go with.

    He Xiaoyun was wondering what he was doing. After a few minutes, he came back and picked her up, took off her shoes, and stuffed her into the bed.

    "What are you doing?" He Xiaoyun wanted to sit up.

    Wei Jianwei pressed her and said, "Lie down and don't move. Keep warm. I'll make you brown sugar water."

    After that, he went into the kitchen.

    He Xiaoyun looked at his back and was confused. He didn't even know what his aunt was just now, and in a blink of an eye he became a friend of women?

    Wei Yuanhang saw his father hug his mother to the bed, and ran over, lying on the side of the bed with worry on his small face, "Mom, are you sick?"

    "No, my mother just has a little stomachache. Tomorrow will be fine." The

    child frowned and said, "Then I will call my mother."

    He really breathed into He Xiaoyun's belly through the quilt.

    She amused: "It's okay, do you want to come in and lie down with your mother?"

    Wei Yuanhang nodded, lifted the quilt and crawled into her bed.

    It happened that Wei Jianwei walked in with a water glass and saw this scene. He carried the child’s clothes and put him on the inside of the bed. He said, "Tonight you sleep in, mother sleeps in the middle."

    Wei Yuanhanghang looked at the wall inside the bed. Let's look at the position that was occupied by his mother. He also wants to lie between his father and his mother, but his mother is sick. He is a man and wants to protect his mother with his father!