1

return

Dressed as a chronological protagonist's mother

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 1. 001 Husband

    The morning by the Qingshui River is always very lively, the river is winding, the river is filled with morning mist, the laundry women squatting on the bank, the sound of running water and scrubbing one after another.

    After He Xiaoyun washed her clothes, she slung the tub on her waist and walked home along the riverside path.

    It is already mid-April, the weather is warming up, and the rain is gradually plentiful. It rained just yesterday, and there were puddles on Huangni Road. She watched her feet carefully so as not to step in the mud.

    The Qingshui River is surrounded by mountains on one side and fields on one side. The ploughed paddy fields are cut into pieces by the ridges. The fields are full of water, ready for planting seedlings in the next few days; the breeze lifts the sparkling water waves, reflecting the golden sparkle In the morning light, a few egrets waded through the water to pick up food, and the sky above the bamboo forest was farther away, with green smoke floating, someone was making breakfast.

    A sister-in-law of the same clan came to face him. He Xiaoyun is not very familiar with her, so she only planned to nod her head slightly, but she yelled, "Xiaoyun, you are still here, your family Jianwei is back, hurry up Go back!"

    She just felt a puff in her heart, and fell heavily.

    The sister-in-law approached, and then said: "Yesterday they said that Xiaojuan is a man who cares for the family. They asked me to say that no one can compare to your family, Jianwei. When he came back, he was commissioned as a cadre, why is he still so diligent?"

    He Xiaoyun was absent-minded, and did not hear what she said, and nodded indiscriminately.

    The other party mistakenly thought she was in a hurry to go home, and joked: "Look at me, so dumbfounded, and drag you to be long-winded. Hurry up and go to your house to beg for sweets!"

    "Sister-in-law must come." She reluctantly He smiled, staggered away from the opponent, and just inadvertently stepped half of his foot into the puddle. Looking down, the dusty cloth shoes were immersed in the water, and the upper was stained with mud.

    In her previous life, she never wore such shoes since she was able to make money.

    A cancer brought her death and at the same time gave her a strange new life-she is now the mother of the actor in a book. This character has the same name and surname as her. Otherwise, she would not be impressed.

    It's 1975, and the story in the book didn't begin twenty years later. At that time, the male protagonist's father was already in a high position, majestic, and a big man who said nothing. He Xiaoyun was not happy to take over such a promising husband out of thin air.

    Because this marriage was not a happy relationship, it was forced by the original owner. In order to marry the male protagonist's father, she pretended to fall into the water and fell in love with others. She cried, made troubles, and hanged herself. By all means, she finally got her wish. Human feelings can be imagined.

    What's even more troublesome is that before coming here, He Xiaoyun, let alone getting married, didn't even pull the hands of the opposite sex. Now, she not only has a husband, but also a son who is three years old. Every time that chubby Dun'er calls her mother, she wants to ask: Who am I? Where am i? What am i doing?