13

return

Dressed as a chronological protagonist's mother

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 13. 013 Moved

    He Xiaoyun fell over for a while, and when Wei Jianwei moved, she reacted and immediately got up in a hurry, but it was dark, and she didn’t know where the person was or where the bed was. She slipped, and stepped on Wei Jianwei's feet.

    In the end, he sat up and helped her shoulders to get out of the embarrassment.

    Her face was burning with fire, and for a while, she began to rejoice that the

    black light was blind , so that no one could see her embarrassment. "I'm sorry..." Wei Jianwei said, the night was deep, and his voice seemed to be lower than the day.

    He Xiaoyun quickly slipped back to the bed and pulled the quilt up to cover her face, revealing only a pair of eyes. She held her breath and watched the movement at the other end of the room, until she heard him lying down too, and then let out a sigh of relief.

    The next day, Wei Jianhua went back to school before dawn. Wang Chunhua sent him away, counted the eggs he had saved in recent days, and decided to go to the market.

    The commune’s collection takes place every five days, and many people take the eggs and vegetables they grow at home to the collection to exchange for daily necessities such as salt and oil.

    This kind of small-scale private transaction is allowed by the state, but if someone buys the farmer’s eggs and resells it, it will not work. After being discovered, they will be sent to the quarry for labor reform. .

    When He Xiaoyun first came, she also thought about whether she could do something to make some money. After all, life without money on hand is always frustrating. Later, she happened to pass by the quarry and saw those who were "re-education through labor". The people immediately dismissed the idea.

    Now she still concentrates on reading, study hard and make progress every day.

    She and Wang Chunhua went to the market together, and Wei Yuanhang's little tail naturally followed. In addition to a dozen eggs, they also carried some cabbage and pickles.

    There are many people at the market, and there are farmers who sell things like them, and some come from communes and counties to buy things.

    Wang Chunhua chose a place, put down the back basket, and asked He Xiaoyun to show Wei Yuanhang around.

    "I'll do it alone here. You and Xiaohang will go shopping to see if there is anything you want to buy." He said he wanted to take out some change for them.

    He Xiaoyun said hurriedly: "I have money here."

    "Then you go, don't go too far."

    He Xiaoyun nodded and led Wei Yuanhang to start walking slowly. In fact, there is nothing to look good. The farmers sell only those things, not their own products, but picking from the mountains and fishing in the water. Pork and grain are not allowed to be traded privately, so they cannot be seen at the market.

    Wei Yuanhang is different. He is happy as long as he can go out, saying that He Xiaoyun led him around, but in fact he dragged his mother to run forward, squatting in front of other people’s stalls for a while, watching the lively fish in the bucket, and then running to watch others catch them. The pheasant tried to pull off a colorful chicken tail.