She had no experience in buying new year goods for the first time, so she learned from Xu Lanxiang and bought a few catties of pork, a chicken, a plate of tofu, two fish, some dried mushrooms, dried fungus and other dry goods, as well as melon seeds, peanuts, and pine nuts. I also bought two bottles of canned fruit in a large amount of dried fruits, as well as sweets and biscuits as snacks. In addition, there are some miscellaneous things, and I have a lot of bags.

    Originally it was too cold to wear and it was not convenient to move. With so many things, He Xiaoyun was so tired that he said straight: "I had known that Jianwei and Lao Wang would buy it. Let's be lazy."

    Xu Lanxiang said without thinking about it. Don’t let him buy me. You don’t know. Seeing Lao Wei go out shopping for vegetables earlier, he volunteered to help me. As a result, when I said to buy two radishes, he really only bought two. He said to buy a few eggs, he bought five back, and he was ashamed to quibble in front of me, saying that I was talking about a few, not a dozen or a few kilograms. He strictly followed my orders and listened to me. I want to hit him."

    "Isn't this very obedient." He Xiaoyun was straightforward.

    "Being obedient, I think he has no brains." Xu Lanxiang scoffed.

    Back at home, He Xiaoyun put her things down and hurriedly set up the stove to start a fire.

    Wei Yuanhang was playing next door, and when he saw Xu Lanxiang coming home, he knew she was back, and immediately rushed over, "Mom, mom, you're back."

    He Xiaoyun touched a newly bought toffee to him, "Isn't it messing up at Auntie's house? ? " "

    no, I'm a good boy. "Wei voyage the candy into his mouth, to see the trophy on the ground, wow a cry, vague said," mom bought a lot of stuff it! " "

    to eat these New Year "He Xiaoyun heated her hands a bit, then squeezed his face, and said with a smile, "After the Chinese New Year, you are not a three-year-old child, but a four-year-old." The

    child did not understand the joke in her words. , She had a small chest, and proudly said: "I will grow up soon!"

    "Yeah, yeah, I have grown so big." I feel my hands and feet are slowly warming up instead of freezing like I did earlier. He Xiaoyun got up and sorted out the items she bought.

    Halfway through the treatment, I felt a little pain in my belly. I went to the bathroom and realized that it was menstruation.

    Her menstrual period has been inaccurate, sometimes twenty days, sometimes thirty or forty days, and there are no gynecologists to see these days, and apart from the uncertainty of time, there is no other uncomfortable place, He Xiaoyun is not very concerned. .

    If she knew that these two days would come, she would definitely not run out on such a cold day today. I don't know if it was cold. In the past, the aunt didn't hurt when she came, but this time it happened.

    The pain is not severe, just the lower abdomen is stuffy, the lower back is sore, and it is not enough to make people restless, and it can't be ignored.

    He Xiaoyun remembers that when she was in high school in her previous life, there was a girl in the dormitory who fainted in the middle of the night because of the pain of her aunt, and frightened them all.

    She was so uncomfortable with only a little pain, and she fainted, how painful it should be.

    Wei Jianwei came back in the evening, knowing that she was out shopping today, and he didn't agree with him: "Why don't you wait for me to buy it?"