two of them sang a match , and the people on the table laughed, and He Xiaoyun blushed with embarrassment.

    "All right, let's go on, Xiaoyun is going to bury her face in the bowl, you two should take a break first." Li Xijin said.

    "Now you have come to be a good person, and you didn't say so vigorously just now," Huang Lizhen turned to her, "Is it because your old Zhao is working under Lao Wei's hands, and you are afraid that Wei will embarrass her. Do you feel distressed?"

    Li Xijinqing I patted her, "You are crazy, and are you crazy on me?" The

    women joked and laughed while eating, while several men ate and drank.

    Lin Yuefei looked left and right, everyone was in pairs, but he was alone, and couldn't help thinking about his wife.

    After a short while full, He Xiaoyun and several people got up and went to the room to talk, leaving them to continue drinking.

    It wasn't until two or three o'clock in the afternoon that the party ended. Everyone helped clean up the table and kitchen, and then went home.

    He Xiaoyun went to the next door to lead Wei Yuanhang back and coaxed him to take a nap. Then she looked up and saw Wei Jianwei standing at the table, looking out the window, not knowing what she was looking at, she walked over and asked, "Why are you standing?"

    Wei Jianwei Without answering, he turned to look at her, suddenly lowered his head, and put his forehead on her shoulder.

    He was much taller than her. This action was a bit hard and it looked a bit funny. Fortunately, there was no one else in the house at this time.

    He Xiaoyun was taken aback, her hands stretched out helplessly, neither pushing them away nor holding them.

    He had a faint scent of alcohol on his body, and the scorching breath he exhaled was sprayed on her neck, as if he had passed the scent of alcohol to her, making her red from her neck all the way to the tips of her ears.

    "What do you do? Get up quickly," she whispered embarrassedly.

    Wei Jianwei gave a hum from his nose, but he didn't move.

    After a while, He Xiaoyun gradually realized that he was drunk?

    She thought it was a bit funny, but she couldn't think that although his drink volume was not very good, the wine was not bad. He drank too much and was not noisy, but the whole person looked more stunned than usual, and even a little cute.

    But no matter how cute, such a big head leaning on her is a bit overwhelming.

    He Xiaoyun had to work hard to support and persuade her to put him on the bed and put him to sleep.

    Looking at the father and son who were side by side and sleeping, she smiled and shook her head.

    After that day, He Xiaoyun’s social life in the family building was completely opened. She also learned to weave a scarf from Huang Lizhen. She heard that soon it would start to snow in the north. She, a person from the south, should start preparing early. Warm clothes.

    In Qingshuihe, thousands of miles away, the family had just received the letter they sent back.

    The few letter papers written by He Xiaoyun were almost entirely dictated by Wei Yuanhang and written by her ghostwriter. They are full of children's childish speeches.

    Wei Zhenxing read the letter in a strong voice, and Wang Chunhua and Feng Qiuyue both covered their mouths and laughed.

    After reading a page, the head of the family really couldn't read it anymore, and handed the letter to the younger son, "Come and read it."