He Xiaoyun joked: "How could a clever person like my sister-in-law agree in a muddle, it must be willing."

    "I'm still smart, and the stupidest person is me. "The

    two chatted all the way, and it didn't take long before they arrived at the market.

    Xu Lanxiang is skillful in picking vegetables and bargaining with vegetable farmers. He Xiaoyun basically only needs to follow her to buy.

    "By the way, what are you going to do?" Xu Lanxiang asked her.

    "A braised pork elbow, sweet and sour pork ribs, pan-fried fish, and three more vegetable dishes. Does my sister-in-law think this will work?"

    "How can it work? It's enough for the show. You have a stove. It's definitely not enough. That one moved in too."

    "Okay, then I will first thank my sister-in-law." The

    two bought a lot of fresh vegetables, and bought a maltose for the two children, and then went home.

    He Xiaoyun handed it to Wei Jianwei when he went out in the morning to invite guests. Seeing his reluctance, she wanted to laugh a little. She had a good relationship with those comrades-in-arms. Why did she think of inviting them to dinner? Reluctant?

    Because it was the closest to Lin Yuefei's office, Wei Jianwei was the first to inform him.

    After Lin Yuefei heard this, he exaggeratedly pulled out his ears, "What? Old Wei what did you say? Let me go to your house for dinner tomorrow?"

    Wei Jianwei asked knowingly with the words written on his face.

    Lin Yuefei thought about it, and quickly figured it out, and smiled: "My younger brother and sister said, right? She asked you to come and invite us to eat at home."

    Now Wei Jianwei didn't even bother him.

    But Lin Yue flew into the air, and deliberately said next to him: "Why do I remember that two days ago, someone said that my meal was not cooked at home? Old Wei, who did you say that was?"

    Wei Jianwei turned and walked out, he still After catching up, he said humblely: "Old Wei, you are not an inviting person. At least you have to have an invitation. What about the invitation?"

    Seeing Wei Jianwei ignored him, he smiled again: "No invitation, you At least you should say a word of invitation, for example,'Lao Lin, please come to my house for dinner tomorrow.' This is what it looks like."

    Wei Jianwei finally had enough of him and reacted. After he stood still, he turned around and stared at him and came out One sentence: "I see, you are not free tomorrow, I will go back and say, let me cook one person's meal tomorrow."

    After that, he left.

    Lin Yuefei was silly on the spot. It took him a long time to recall what he meant, and hurriedly clashed to catch up with him, "Who said I'm not free tomorrow? I'm free! I'm very free. Old Wei? Old Wei! Don't let it go. Brothers and sisters don’t cook my meal! I’m wrong, old Wei, don’t be so stingy..." In the

    afternoon, Wei Jianwei ran into a battalion commander Wang Liqiang on the playground. Before he could speak, Wang Liqiang said, "I heard that your daughter-in-law will be tomorrow. Would you like to invite all of us to dinner?"

    Wei Jianwei responded indifferently.

    Wang Liqiang patted him on the shoulder and laughed: "Why are you so unhappy? I have heard your sister-in-law say. After the younger brother and sister came, you cling to her every day. How can this be done. Old Wei, a manly man, how can you love your children?