In fact, to Lin Yuefei's view, it is not enough to describe them as beautiful. Old Wei’s daughter-in-law is simply better than those art troupes that performed before The lesbians are still pretty, but, in order to avoid the upper body of the old Wei jealous, he swallowed all those compliments back into his stomach.

    He took the photo and walked out, "I'll show it to Lao Wang."

    How could Wei Jianwei let him do what he wanted, a few steps to catch up, catch Lin Yuefei at the door, and snatch the photo back.

    "Hey, let go, let go!" Lin Yuefei called out in pain, "Well, looking at your photo, I almost broke my hand."

    "Help you improve your memory." Wei Jianwei said, these people want to see his family. It’s not a day or two, and it’s really taken away for them to circulate. The ghost knows when they can return it to him.

    He took a few more glances, put the photo back in the drawer where he usually kept the files, and locked it, then untied the oil paper bag and read the letter while eating dried peaches.

    Lin Yuefei looked jealous, and walked over to take a dried peach, chewed it in his mouth, it was sour and sweet, and the taste was good, so he took another one.

    When he got the third root, his hand was slapped away. Wei Jianwei said coldly: "You want to eat, ask your family to cook it yourself." The

    peach itself is rich in water. Peel the ten or twenty catties that He Xiaoyun picked. After the nuclei were dried and dried, there was not much left, and half of it was left for Wei Yuanhang, and there were not many in Wei Jianwei's hands. Don't look at the big bag, you really can't help it.

    "You stingy!" Lin Yuefei stared and wanted to grab it, but after weighing his strength, there was really no chance of winning. The hand that had just been twisted behind him was still aching, so he had to give up.

    But he was greedy, thinking about it, and when he wrote back to his family, he said that he wanted to eat dried peaches.

    Of course, his daughter-in-law read it out later, saying that when he thought about it, it was all out. It didn't matter if he didn't talk about the stuffy peaches this season.

    It's not just Wei Jianwei's peach shooter, but also Wei Yuanhang's. No one else in the family will rob him. But Wei Jianhua recently had a summer vacation. In terms of being greedy, he and his nephew are on par.

    "Grandma, my uncle grabbed my peaches!" These days, there are frequent complaints at home.

    Wang Chunhuaxun’s youngest son: "How old are you, how embarrassed!"

    Wei Jianhua was aggrieved, "The second brother is much older than me, and he also eats

    something ." "Your second brother was made for him by your second sister-in-law . You also find a wife to come back and let her do it for you." Wang Chunhua said.

    Think about it carefully. Wei Jianhua is 19 years old this year. In the countryside, it is not early to get married at this age.

    Wei Jianhua blocked his mother with nothing to say, turned his head, and coaxed his little nephew.

    He Xiaoyun also reasoned with the child: "You still have so much, can't you give some to my uncle? He often plays with you."

    Wei Yuanhang held a tin biscuit box with dried peaches in it, "I already I gave it to my uncle. He has a lot more, so I don’t have it!”

    This petty guy, I was ashamed to say that he was only given one. He Xiaoyun regretted it a little bit. If he had known it was divided into three parts, there would be no such thing now. It's a pity that I didn't think too much at that time. The child had already determined that Mommy gave him and Dad the peach jerky. Dad had taken away his share, and the rest belonged to him and no one could grab it.

    Like the dragon guarding the gold coin, he was holding a biscuit box, and every time Wei Jianhua came to coax him, he would give him one. If the other party took more while he wasn't paying attention, he immediately called grandma.

    With these two live treasures, the house is not lonely at all.

    In the military camp more than a thousand kilometers away from Qingshuihe, one morning, Wei Jianwei found that his peaches were missing. Although they were not much, he could feel it with his hands.

    People who can come in and out of his office at will, know that he has something to eat, and still covet, don't think about anything except Lin Yuefei.

    He asked him to settle the account.

    So, that morning, all those who were idle in the camp gathered to watch the excitement.

    The commander of the first battalion was unknown, so he grabbed a soldier and asked, "What are you doing here?" The

    soldier saluted, and said excitedly: "Report, the commander of the second battalion and the commander of the third battalion are going to discuss it. Training ground!"

    "Old Lin and Old Wei?" A battalion commander glared, "Old Lin is crazy? What kind of food is he giving to Old Wei?"

    "This..." The soldier scratched his head, "Report! I heard it was. The family of the third battalion commander sent him food, and the second battalion commander stole it!"

    Old Wei's family...

    A battalion commander touched his chin and sent him food?

    He sent the soldier away, "Go ahead, I'll go to the third battalion commander's office, don't

    say anything ." Seeing what's so good about Lao Lin being beaten, it's better to go to Lao Wei's place to have some food, anyway, someone is back.

    "...Huh?" The soldier was stunned, unable to react.