Chapter 7

Running from the hero's was hard, and it didn't last long, you soon found yourself stuck when you were surrounded.

Aizawa  took away your quirk and tangled you in his scarf.

"Tsk... I just wanted coffee." You sighed.

"I'm sorry it's come to this Glitch." Eraser sighed, "you gave us no choice."

You didn't reply and mic walked over with a pair of cuffs, attaching them to your wrists and his hand reached up towards you mask.

"You take this off I will rip you from limb to limb."

Mic sweat dropped and lowered his hand, he didn't want to take any chances.

"Okay the mask stays on, but so do the cuffs. They cancel out your quirks."

"Tsk. Fine."

You were released from Aizawa's scarf and he grabbed your arm lightly making you jump back, ripping yourself from his grasp.

"Don't you dare touch me." You snarled.

Aizawa raises his hands and nodded his head at you.

"Alright, I won't touch you. No one will, can you get into the car?" He asked.

You eyed them up suspiciously, flicking your gaze from them to your car.

"Alright, I will."

Stepping forward, you watched a timid officer open the door and step away as you approached.

"Do not worry officer, I will not bite."

With that, you stepped into the car and sat down, watching as Aizawa sat next to you. Closing his door quietly.

"We'll be heading to UA. You'll be staying in the dorms there, your room will be next to mine. Nezu will meet us there and he will explain everything."

"Fair enough."

Aizawa flicked his gaze to you before looking away again.

"You're so different from everyone your age."

"People age differently, physically I am only a teenager yes. Mentally I have already reached peak maturity."

"I can see that." He noted.

You briefly looked at him before turning your attention back out the window.

The drive to UA was quick and your door was opened. You stepped out to find a whole class of students staring back at you.

"It's you!" Izuku yelled.

"You know her?" A girl whispered.

"Yes, we've crossed paths a few times." Todoroki said.

You stayed silent as watched as Aizawa walked over to Nezu and All might to briefly speak with them.

"I suggest you all stop staring if you like being able to see." You warned.

"Ha! Empty threats you can't do anything!" Bakugo laughed.

"Would you like to test that theory?" You asked.

"That's enough." Nezu said walking over.

"Everyone back to your rooms, now." Aizawa demanded.

The group were reluctant but hey left and you were led into the building. You were taken to a smallish looking office and offered a seat at the table.

"Now, Glitch. We have many things to discuss. First of all I would like you to meet a few other teachers. I'm aware you've already met them but their by their actual names."

Mic and All Might entered the room and took a seat with you three.

"This is Toshanori, also known as All Might."

"Nice to meet you." He smiled.

You looked at the scrawny looking man. You opened your mouth to speak by Aizawa cut you off.

"Don't even think about it Glitch."

"How can a scrawny looking man like you be All Might I will never know."

Aizawa shot you a warning look and you looked back idly.

"This is Hizashi, also known as Presnt Mic."

"Yo, yo!" He yelled.

You clicked your tongue and crossed your arms.

"Tsk, how tedious you're so loud."

Hizashi rubbed the back of his head sheepishly.

"Glitch, we need to know your real name."

"Well I wish you luck acquiring it as I have no intention telling you."

"This isn't a choice I'm afraid, we need to know so we can put you in our systems." Nezu sighed.

"You can put Glitch."

"That won't work. As you're under the age of 18 we need your real name and the name of your parent and legal guardian."

"I take care of myself. There is no legal guardian."

"Alright then, we'll play this your way. Hizashi and Toshanori May you go ask around for any missing teenagers?"

"Yes sir." They both nodded and left.

"I do wish you luck, I have never once been caught by police, and I live alone."

"I'm sure we'll find it. While we wait, you will be under Aizawa's watch. Since we're unsure as to what you'll do if we take your cuffs off, Unfortunately we have to keep them on while we wait for something to be made to repress your quirks."

"How pathetic, this is. I can't be bothered. Just show me the room you shall be keeping me in and keep those bratty children away from me and we shall have no problems."

"Alright, I'm sure Aizawa can do that for you. Thank you for your time."

You watched as Nezu left leaving you and Aizawa so you stood up when he did.

"Lead the way Eraser."

"For the love off... just call me Aizawa."

"I shall address you however I want."

Aizawa rolled his eyes and said nothing as he led you down the hallways, curious students watching you go along