Chapter 3

It bugged you, the fact that the UA students weren't scared of you.

Everyone that crossed your path trembled at the mere sight of you again, but these guys didn't. They seemed to enjoy coming across you, and it left you annoyed.

"Tsk... kids..." You growled.

You stalked down the street, everyone split from their groups or stopped in their tracks to let you passed.

"They're rather annoying, aren't they." Someone mused next to you.

Flicking your gaze upwards, you eyed Dabi as he walked along side of you.

"You should not be out and about at this time, the hero's may come for you."

"I'd like to see them try." He chuckled, "because I've been sent to talk to you."

You sighed and stopped, stuffing your hands into your hoodie pockets as you gazed up at him with bored eyes.

"I know what you are here for, I have told you that I am not interested in being a hero, nor a villain."

"Why not, it will be fun. We really want you."

"The league of villains of pathetic, I have already said that they are. You are nothing more than a bunch of weak and pathetic hero rejects. Why would I want to join you?"

Dabi growled, blue flames licking at his hands as he begun to lose his temper.

"Keep saying shit like that and you're gonna get hurt." He growled.

"You wouldn't even be able to land a finger on me Dabi. I'll have you dead within a second."

"Wanna bet?"

Dabi lunched, your eyes flashed purple this time as you slowed down the time around you. You side stepped his attack and grazed your finger on his arm.

Your eyes turned back to (E/C), and things sped up. Including Dabi go tumbling forward, blood streaming from his arm while people around the pair of you ran away screaming.

"Damn you!" He cursed, "they never said you'd be this fucking powerful!"

"I tried to warn you, I have no interest in joining your little club. Let that blue haired freak know this."

You started Dabi down for a few minutes until you started to walk away, but you didn't make it far when the pro hero's stood before you.

You sighed heavily.

"Quite an impressive quirks you have." All might smiled.

You stayed silent as he smiled at you. It freaked you out that smile, Why was he always so happy, it was disgusting.

"But it's illegal to use quirks out in public."

"I am well aware of this information, alas that will not stop me. If someone is to attack me, I shall attack them back and nothing can stop me from doing so."

"Stop acting like a spoilt kid." Someone else sighed.

Flicking your gaze to your side, you saw Eraserhead stood there, to your other side was Present Mic and behind you a bunch of police officers.

"We've been looking for you for a while." Eraser said.

"I'm aware." You replied.

"Are you going to come with us willingly?" Mic asked you.

You tilted your head a little at him, your eyes boring into his that deep you could have sworn you saw him shiver.

"If I go with you, there is a few things that could happen. I either go to jail for breaking the law, or I am forced to join your ridiculous school. If I refuse, you will all attack me, which will not end well for any of you, and I have no interest in getting blood on my clothes. It is very hard to get out you know."

It was dead silent as all the hero's gazed at you.

"Are you threatening us?" Eraser huffed.

"No, I am simply giving you a warning to back away before someone gets hurt."

Your eyes flashed purple and time seemed to slow down as you walked past them casually. You made your way past All Might and started time up again.

The three hero's whipped around to see you disappearing around the corner. They tried to find you but you were gone.

Now they had to start a man hunt to find you