Chapter 6

Jogging down the street, you cursed as you heard sirens. You had no clue if they were after you or not, but you were on edge so you ducked into a near by alleyway.

Crouching down the side of some bins, you thought carefully about what you could do, you couldn't stay out in the open for so long, they could easily find you.

"On the run?" Kurogiri asked you.

Flicking your gaze up to the formless man, you simply nodded your head. Not speaking a word.

"Come along then."

Kurogiri held out a hand and you stared at it in suspicion.

"Listen, I know you don't want to join us. But at least let me help you, Shigaraki doesn't know I'm here."

You narrowed your eyes at him and shook your head.

"I'm sorry Kurogiri but I won't go with you."

He sighed and nodded, opening a portal behind him.

"Fair enough, I won't force you. But if you nodded anything you know where to find me."

You nodded your head and he left. You crept around the alleyways some more, taking every twist and turn you possibly could.

Finding a small shelter under an old archway, it wasn't the best but it worked.

Sitting down under it, you folded your arms and rested your head against the cool cement.

You didn't know how long it would take for the hero's to find you, and you knew the villains wouldn't dare force you to try and come with them.

"Tsk... how boring this is." You sighed.

Sitting under the arch, you gazed up at the bright sky, and lifted your mask from your face, letting the warm sunlight touch your skin.

While staring up at the sky, you seeped into your memories.

"Papa!" You giggled.

"Hello sweetheart." Your dad chuckled.

Skipping up to your dad, you say in his lap while he planted some flowers in the garden.

"Papa, why do you care for the flowers so much?" You asked.

Your dad stopped and lifted your from his lap, sitting you to the side of him and turned to face you, a warm smile on his face.

"Well, I tend to them because it makes me happy, and they keep me calm."

"Calm? Why do you have to stay calm papa? You're so calm!"

"Well kiddo, I know we've explained quirks to you. Some are goood... some.. are... bad... for mine I have to stay calm, otherwise something bad might happen."

"Does that make you a bad guy?" You asked sadly.

"Oh sweetheart no, not at all. It's not the quirk that makes someone bad, it's what they choose to do with it."

You nodded your head and smiled brightly at your bad.

"I wanna help plant flowers too!"

"Then you can help."

Blinking, you snapped out of your head and sighed heavily.

"How fickle these things are, from quirks to life, how fickle and pretty." You said to yourself.

"Is that how you think?" A monotone voice asked.

You quickly put your mask on and jumped up to face the person. Only to see Todoroki stood before you.

"It's not safe for you to be wondering about alleyways." You spoke.

"I was taking a shortcut back home, I heard someone talking."

"So you followed it?"

"Yes."

"You really are foolish."

"Maybe so, but I can handle myself."

"You are lucky I don't want to fight you."

Todoroki walked over to you and sat in the top step, his back resting against the wall. You stood there watching.

"Well, scamper off home then."

"They're looking for you. The hero's. Aizawa seems extra determined to find you."

"Well I wish them luck trying."

"I found you."

"You found me by luck."

"Maybe so, but at least give it a thought, it would be a shame to see such a capable person disappear."

You stuffed your hands into your pockets and sighed heavily.

"That is what I am trying to do. I just wish to be left alone."

"No one can stay alone forever."

"That's a very naive view you have. I wish to be alone, life is far more easier that way."

You started to walk away and he got up to follow you making you groan in annoyance.

"Do not follow Todoroki."

"My home is this way."

You rolled your eyes and split down a different allyway and he went a different way. He had a different feeling about him compared to all the rest, and you couldn't tell what he was thinking