Nightime Troubles

Wasabi came back after 5 minutes still disgusted with what happened and said to Gogo, "I will get my revenge on you." as he sat down next to her.  "Whatever." she replied not caring and not seeing Wasabi as a threat to her.  "Honey Lemon truth or dare?" Wasabi asked.  "Truth" Honey Lemon replied hoping that she wouldn't get embarrassed anymore.  "Which animal do you hate the most?" Wasabi asked.  Honey Lemon gave out a sigh of relief before answering, "Hippos.  I really, really hate Hippos."

"It's getting late guys," Hiro said, "this is the last round."  Everyone nodded in agreement looking at the time.  "Great!" Honey Lemon said, "Hiro truth or dare."  "Dare." Hiro replied already half asleep.  "Fantastic!" Honey Lemon exclaimed scaring Hiro a bit.  "I dare you and Gogo to sleep together!" she continued.  Immediately Hiro was awake as everyone's jaws hung open with what Honey Lemon dared Hiro to do.  "Y-you want m-me t-to sleep with Go-Gogo?" Hiro stuttered as everyone still tried to comprehend what had just happened.  "Yup!  Cause we're having a sleepover right?  It's too late to go home." Honey Lemon replied.  Everyone now understood that Honey Lemon was being serious Hiro and Gogo blushed knowing that the others will be here as well.  As everyone stood up to get ready for bed there was a flash of lighting which caused Gogo to jump.  Hiro reacted on instinct and caught Gogo bridal style.  Unfortunately for them they stayed like this a little too long when they saw another flash, but this time from Honey Lemon's phone.  Both of them looked at them who smiled nervously before locking herself in the bathroom.  Gogo sighed, "You know if you don't post it I won't do anything."  With that everyone got ready for bed.

20 minutes later

Everyone was ready to go to sleep except for Hiro and Gogo who tried to figure out how they were going to sleep.  "Show me how you go to sleep." Gogo told Hiro.  Hiro responded by laying down in the middle of the bed and spreading his body out.  "Great." Gogo replied while rolling her eyes, "Just sleep on the left side and don't cross this line." while drawing an invisible line down the middle of the bed.  Hiro just nodded hoping that he would be able to do that.  "'Great." Gogo replied as the 2 got in bed and went to sleep.

1 AM

(Gogo POV)  (Finally a POV change!)

I wake up causing I can't sleep.  It just feels so weird sleeping with someone 2 years younger than me, even if I love them.  As I'm about to get out of bed I feel something heavy on my chest.  I look down and see Hiro's head on my chest!  I'm about to yell at him for not staying on his side, then I sigh, Damn it!  He looks so cute as sleep I think to myself.  Instead of yelling at him I kiss his forehead, pull him closer and hug him.  Maybe I can sleep like this I think to myself before drifting off to sleep.

3 AM

(Honey Lemon POV)

I wake up at 3 am.  "Perfect." I say to myself as I get out of the sleeping bag Hiro gave me.  When I get up I see Fred and Wasabi sound asleep in their sleeping bags as I tiptoe my by them before I almost scream.  Hiro and Gogo are cuddling each other as they sleep!  This is exactly what I wanted!  I quickly get my phone out and get a picture of them sleeping together.  "I knew they'd get together, they're just so cute." I whisper to myself as I go back to bed smiling that my plan had worked once again.  Onto step 3.