Pictures mean more than Words

After everyone settled down they continued the game. "Gogo truth or dare." Fred asked bravely as he had just pissed her off. "Dare." Gogo replied. Fred thought for a bit before saying, "I dare you to let us go through your phone for a minute." Gogo rolled her eyes and sighed give him her phone doing her best to mask her fear. "Please don't let them find the pictures of Hiro," Gogo thought to herself shaking inside. "I will put on a timer for 1 minute." Baymax said as he started a timer. As soon as the timer start everyone huddled around Fred as they started to go through Gogo's phone. 50 seconds had gone by and they stilled hadn't found anything. No texts, apps, or searches that would be embarrassing. 

 Gogo silently breathed a sigh of relief as her friends weren't going to find the photos, until Honey Lemon asked, "Let's go through her photos!" Gogo's eyes went wide and looked at the time that said that there were 10 seconds left. Time started to stand still as they start looking through her photo albums until they saw the one labelled Hiro. "Why does she have an photo album of Hiro?" everyone asked confused as they clicked on the album. Gogo's heart stopped there were 5 seconds left, she needed the time to go faster. "So many picture!" everyone but Hiro exclaimed who was blushing when they saw all of Hiro's embarrassing photos.  When Gogo heard them say that she started blushing embarrassed that they found her pictures of Hiro.  "There's no way they don't know that I have a crush on him now" Gogo thought to herself.  When Hiro saw that Gogo was blushing at first he was confused, then he remembered that Gogo likes him and that's why she had the picture making him blush more.  "How was she able to take all these pictures of me without me noticing" Hiro thought to himself.  "What if she has embarrassing pictures of all of us?" Honey Lemon asked concerned.  As they were about to check Baymax said, "Time is up."  Gogo quickly snatched her phone back not allowing them an extra second.  "Gogo.  Do you have embarrassing photos of all of us?" Honey Lemon asked nervously.  "Yup." Gogo lied not wanting the others to know that she only has pictures of Hiro.  Fred, Honey Lemon and Wasabi all gulped thinking of all the blackmail she could have.

"An ways, Wasabi truth or dare." Gogo asked changing the subject and getting back to the game.  "Dare." Wasabi answered confidently somehow.  Gogo smiled and replied, "I dare you to smell Fred's feet or Fred's armpit."  Wasabi shivered with fear, "Ugh! Fine.  I'll smell his feet." he replied.  As Wasabi nervously and reluctantly went to smell Fred's feet Gogo started recording it on her phone.  "Maybe I should get blackmail on all of them.  Thanks for the idea Honey Lemon." she thought to herself.  Wasabi went and smelled Fred's feet.  As soon as he did he almost barfed and ran straight to the bathroom as he left the other on the ground laughing their heads off.