One Year Later

It had been exactly one year since the group had played the game and Hiro knew it.  After Hiro and Gogo confessed their feelings for each other it took them a while before they started dating (mainly because they were waiting for Hiro to turn 16).  They had been dating for 3 months now and Hiro knew it was the perfect time to ask Gogo to be his girlfriend, that's why he called all of his friends to the café.

They were sitting down in the café and none of Hiro's friends knew what was so important about today.  "So Hiro why did you call us all here today?" Honey Lemon finally asked after a few minutes.  "Because on this exact day one year ago we played truth or dare." Hiro recalled smiling.  "Are you sure?" Honey Lemon question, "I thought that was a month ago."  "No he's right." Gogo said, "Because I have exactly a year of embarrassing photos of you guys."  "Oh ok.  Wait does that mean that all this time you didn't have any photos!" Honey Lemon exclaimed.  "Not until you gave me the idea." Gogo replied causing Honey Lemon to facepalm.  "So then why did you have all of those pictures of Hiro?" Fred and Wasabi asked.  "Because I was crushing on him." Gogo replied cheeks going a bit red in embarrassment.

"Anyway." Hiro interrupted trying to get the conversation to why they were here, "It's been a year since Gogo and I told each other that we love them so-"  "What wait!" Wasabi and Fred interrupted.  Hiro sighed, "Yes we said that we love each other a year ago but waited until I turned 16 to start dating."  Satisfied with Hiro's they said, "Ok continue."  "Anyways Gogo I love you so much and I wanted to ask you" Hiro started.  He took a deep breath before asking, "Will you be my girlfriend."  Everyone was left speechless except for Gogo who replied, "Of course."  With that they wrapped their arms around each other and kissed.  Honey Lemon, Fred and Wasabi cheered.

When they finished everyone was happy until everyone but Gogo got nervous as they noticed something.  "What's wrong?" Gogo asked starting to feel a bit nervous.  "Gogo don't freak out," Hiro started, "but you have a spider on your shoulder."  Gogo smiled at him and said, "You know spiders aren't my biggest fear, it's loosing you." as she tried to give Hiro a hug.  Hiro backed a away and said, "No seriously there's a spider on your shoulder, well now it's on your neck."  Gogo froze as she felt Hiro's robotic spider that was being controlled by Fred on her neck.  When she saw it she freak out, scream and ran upstairs to Hiro's room leaving the others behind laughing.  "And it has also been a year since we learned that she's afraid of that." Hiro said as everyone continued to laugh, looking ahead to a bright future together.