Sludge Villain/10 Month Training

Hey guys so I feel that chapter 3 was a little rough especially since it was Katsuki's pov and I find him to be a little difficult for me plus I was too lazy to write a full chapter focusing on the Sludge villain and what happened there. For the most part it's the same as canon with a few alterations. I'm also going to put the basics of what our 4 teens do during the 10 months between chapter 3 and chapter 4 which will be the Entrance Exam. So yeah, if you're interested in these events then please read this thanks.

Sludge Villain Attack:

Katsuki, having been suspended for fighting, wasn't there at school that day to help Izu with his bullies. It's the end of the day and Izu's main bullies tell him to take a Swan Dive off the roof of the building. On his way home he walks under a bridge only to be attacked from behind by the sludge villain before he can use his training from his mentor (and uncle) to escape. All might show up and defeat the villain by putting him in an empty soda bottle. Izuku clings onto the man's leg as All Might takes off to leave the villain in his pocket.

Landing on a rooftop so that Izuku can let go of him (without dying) Izuku asks the hero if he, a quirkless child, could become a hero too. All Might blatantly says no before realizing the bottle the sludge villain was in had fallen out of his pocket. With what energy the hero has left he leaves Izuku on the roof to find the villain. Izuku leaves the roof (he decides not to jump to prove All Might wrong) and starts heading home.

Katsuki who had taken a walk into the city to do something other than sit in his room the whole day doing nothing. Walking through a large alleyway he kicks a soda bottle unknowingly letting out the sludge villain and is attacked by said villain. The nearby heroes can't help since "they don't have the right quirks" are left keeping out the fires Katsuki is making using his quirk along with crowd control. Izuku, who is walking by, sees what is happening and runs past the useless heroes and helps Katsuki out as best he can.

All Might seeing what was happening takes out the sludge villain, again, and hands the villain over to the cops and other heroes before running off again since he's out of time. Izuku being quirkless is scolded for helping out while Katsuki is praised for his quirk. Izuku does not mention that Aizawa is his mentor and keeps Katsuki from saying anything either. Afterwards the two boys walk home. The end. 

10 Month Training:

The 4 do their typical quirk training, hand to hand combat, weapon combat, studying etc. Deciding that wasn't enough for them they decide to clean up Takoba Beach to restore it to its former glory. So when they aren't busy they meet at the beach and slowly clean it up using the larger pieces of trash (washing machines, fridges, dishwashers, car parts, etc.) to strengthen their muscles. They follow a strict routine to ensure that they don't overwork themselves.

Having cleaned up the beach two months early with the 4 of them working together they convince the hero trio Eraserhead, Present Mic, and Midnight to help them train some more. Eraserhead agreed after some bribing (and by benching Izuku and Hitoshi from patrols) the three heroes train the 4 personally and based off of their strengths and weaknesses. Izuku and Hitoshi don't like not being able to go on patrol but understand that it allows them time to rest plus it's fairer for Toru and Katsuki. The 3 heroes end training the 4 leaving the last 2 weeks before the Exam for studying. The 10 months are now over. The end.