Chapter 5

Hito's POV

"..someone...help...I'm dying..!" I shrugged Ru-chan off of me, the exams had just finished and we were heading out to go home, "Kacchan! Toshi's being mean and I'm exhausted, could you carry me please?" she continued to whine, "my legs are gonna collapse any second now!"

I rolled my eyes at her while she stuck her tongue out at me. "We haven't even left the school grounds yet why don't you go ask Mic for a ride home?" I grumbled.

"No! I don't want to bother him, plus that would gain people's attention and I don't want to get in because of favoritism!" She answered back waving her arms around frantically. At least I think she did? Her shirt sleeves were moving around so I don't know I'm too tired for this.

"I can carry you if you want?" Zu smiled at the girl. 'Izuku don't encourage her' I thought to myself.

"Really?!" Izu nodded smiling at her, 'she's using you Izu she can walk on her own' I grumbled to myself deciding to remain silent as Ru climbed onto his back and we exited the school towards the train station. Once home I fell onto my bed and didn't move for the rest of the night. 'Thank Nezu I don't have Patrol tonight'

~~2 Weeks Later~~

"You guys ready?" Ru asked us nervously. We were at Zuku's house since MFA, his mom, needed us to babysit Eri for the night. Each of us had a letter from UA in our hands. We all nodded at her, "Should we, maybe, open them in different rooms, or one at a time, or-"

"One at a time," Pomeranian interrupted her, "Youngest first." he smirked, turning to Izuku.

"You heard him, youngest first," I added as he continued to stare at the letter. He took a deep breath before pulling out the switchblade his uncle got him and opened it. A disk fell out along with a letter. The disk lit up with a holographic image of guess who? All Might. Guess what we did with it? We threw it out the window, all of them, we didn't want to hear anything he had to say.

"I got in.. I got in!" the rabbit cheered, the kanga-Ru jumped up cheering with him. Since we got rid of all of the disks that had the ditch's face on it we had opened all of our letters at the same time. "I mean, I'm in General Studies, but I got in!!"

"Looks like we got stuck together then.." I grumbled, 'I wanted the Hero Course dammit'

"Aw Toshi, don't be sad this just means you two can fight your way into the Hero Course and show everyone that you can be Heroes too! During the Sports Festival you can kick everyone's butts and show them who's boss!" Toru exclaimed, Zuku nodded in agreement.

"Whatever," I scoffed, "What are we gonna do about bullies? People think I'm a villain for being a brainwasher and you're literally quirkless. There's bound to be at least a couple people from our old schools right?"

"Who cares they can shove it for all I care if they piss you off let me know I'll make sure they get what they deserve!"

"Wow pomeranian I didn't know you cared" I gave him a half-baked shocked face too tired to fully act the part.

"Oh shut it brain freak!"

"Hey!" I shouted just barely dodging the throw pillow he aimed at my face, "Watch the designer eye bags! These weren't cheap ya know!" I was going to throw it back at him when we got interrupted.

"Zucchan..? What's going on?"

"Eri-chan! I'm so sorry! Did we wake you?" Ru went over to the girl and picked her up. Eri shook her head while rubbing her eyes, 'definitely still tired' I thought while looking at my phone for the time 9:47 PM.

"What happened?"

"We all got into UA!" Izuku answered the seven year old who lit up like the fairy lights in her room.

"Really?" she asked, looking at each of us excited, 'where does she find all this energy from?' I looked to her brother, 'nevermind she probably stole it from him'

"It's 9:47 we all should probably get to bed," I stood up heading to one of the guest rooms.

"What!? 9:47!?" the Pomeranian exploded as he checked the time, I smirked, 'right he goes to bed at 8:30 whoops'

~~1st Day of UA~~

"Let's get this over with," I said to myself tiredly yawning as I finished putting on my tie. Grabbing my bag I left the house towards the train station. Eventually I made it to the gates of UA where I found Toru, "The others not here yet?"

"Nope." she popped the 'p' as we stood outside the overly large gate, "But then again we did come pretty early I don't think even all the teachers are here." I looked around, it was pretty empty.

"Yo guys! Sorry about being late- or maybe I'm not late?" Izuku looked confused as he saw how empty it was, "Oh, Hito-kun, dadzawa wanted to see us in the faculty room. Kacchan should be here soon though so you won't be lonely while we're gone."

"You're gonna leave me alone with an explosive dog surrounded by people who can only see a pile of floating clothes?" she scoffed mockingly, "How dare you do this to your older sister. How dare you."

"I dare." Izuku sassed back.

"Why you little-"

"It's too early for your sass nerd, just get to distracting the caterpillar with coffee or something will you? I'm already stuck with him as a teacher. I don't want to spend more time with him than I have too. I don't want to get expelled either."

"Kacchan! Good morning!" Zuku chirped happily. 'how. how does he have this much energy!?' A/N: great question. 'Shut it author!' A/N: I don't think I will :)

Izuku and I ditched the other two and went to the faculty lounge and let's just say there were a few morning coffee spit takes when those who didn't know found out we were Dadzawa's proteges Viren and Ragnar. They still had to keep it a secret though. Unfortunately.

~~***~~

"This orientation is so boring" I groaned to myself but I think Izu heard me because he rolled his eyes. We got stuck in an orientation that I would rather skip but whatever. I also haven't seen anyone from middle school, I don't think Izuku has either cause he doesn't seem to be paranoid right now. He tends to get jumpy when he's seen one of his bullies.

I suddenly felt my phone buzz from my pocket, I think Izuku did too since he pulled out his phone. 'probably the group chat. I'll check it later.' I thought since Izuku was covering his mouth trying not to laugh. Once the orientation was over we went back to our classroom where Izuku and I sat next to each other at the back in the corner closest to the windows. I pulled out my phone and opened the chat.

[-Outcasts-]

Where-R-U?: I present to you the coffepillar Dadzawa and his glorious entrance
Where-R-U?: *sent picture*

Where-R-U?: I present to you the coffepillar Dadzawa and his glorious entrance Where-R-U?: *sent picture*

Where-R-U?: He even had a juice box! 😂🧃

VK-Life: lmao wth? 😂
VK-Life: dadzawa wth you doin?
VK-Life: is he ok? 😂😅

Where-R-U?: idk but you should have seen peeps faces it was so funny! 🤣

I shook my head at the messages and turned my phone off. It was going to be a long day.