💚𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟💚

Start from the beginning

very recently, jeno has started working out in the gym every morning before class!! he used to workout in an actual gym every morning at five a.m, but then he stopped going and started working out at school. which is honestly perfectly fine with renjun.-

he snuck into the gym, noticing jeno in the far corner with all of the offical gym workout stuff things. he smiled happily and hid behind the indoor bleachers, beginning to take photo's of jeno at a distance.

he may or may not have gotten over three dozen in the span of five minutes, but this was definitely his favorite of them all;

[we pretend his hair is blond-]

he wanted to die when he got that, jeno looked so perfect with his thick thighs and toned abs and fluffy BLOND hair and pure pERFECTION. he immediately made it his homescreen, which before was jaemin but jeno's more important- no renjun didn't actually think that, he switches his homescreen back and forth from jaemin to jeno once a week.

however, renjun nearly drooled over jeno whenever he was doing his pushups / lifting his weights because his ᐯ𝙀I⃠ⁿ丂.

he also may have had a heart attack whenever jeno was sweating and biting his lips because working out is difficult.[i'm a soft stan so i'm sorry if my knowledge on...sexiness? is bad but uHm yep-]

thirty minutes later, jeno was done exercising and the first bell was about to ring.

'i shouldn't follow him to the showers should i.. but i want to-' renjun thought to himself as he saw jeno putting all of the equipment back and started walking to the showers, he did want to follow jeno... because he doesn't have many pictures of jeno naked- but he decided against it, and went along to his locker, because he needs his textbooks.

"renjun ge! where'd you go?" chenle asked as he found his bestfriend in the hallway, who is currently pulling out his math book from his locker. renjun looks up and shuts his locker as he says, "i was watching jeno workout-" chenle rolls his eyes and mumbles, "i should've known- ....can i see the pictures you got?" he knew renjun, that boy probably took 1,000 that looked exactly the same. renjun glares at him as he asks, "..why do you wanna see my pictures of jeno?!"

but he may have asked that a little too loudly; because jaemin soon was in front of them, asking, "you have pictures of jeno hyung, renjun hyung?! i wanna seeee!!" renjuns eyes widen as he quickly hides his phone behind his back, looking up to jaemin as he stutters out, "a-AH- w-what do y-you mean j-jaemin..? w-who said anything about p-pictures of j-jEno!!?" his voice cracking slighly from how nervous he was.

chenle tried not to snort at how embarrassing renjun looked right now, beet red with a very nervous look on his face- he would leave, but he enjoyed whatever this interaction is and he'd like to see how it plays out.