III. Headcanons & Notes

[headcanons and notes]

~ Ojun was created by the celestials a few years before the first land masses were created. He is a very powerful entity who is connected to all vegetation and arthropods, having full control and domain over them completely.

~ Ojun is quite possibly the most physically strong being in existence, being able to punch a planet in half with a single hit. Crush a meteor between his hands. Break apart a mountain without breaking a sweat.

~ Ojun is one of the very few truly immortal Omniversal beings in existence. As long as there are arthropods and plants in some corner of the Omniverse, he is able to live. So, in a sense, you'd have to destroy every part of the Omniverse just to get rid of Ojun.

~ Ojun is extremely protective of his vegetations and arthropods, going as far as to brutally torture of murder those who threaten their survival. 

~ Ojun is the master of nature magic and is able to manipulate almost all aspects of nature with it down to a subatomic level.

~ Ojun is able to manipulate and control all aspects of his own body(because he is completely made up of vegetation and natural energies), allowing him to grow or shrink to any size, grow new appendages, grow wings, regenerate any sort of wounds, regrow a completely new body, etc.

~ Because arthropods and vegetation is everywhere in the Omniverse and he is connected to all of them, Ojun is Nigh-Omniscient. This means he knows almost everything about everything and everyone in existence.

~ No matter who or what you are, Ojun will find a way to hurt or kill you if you screw with his domains. He has even scared away his own creators, the Celestials.

~ Despite Ojun not being the most emotional being, he has the capacity to care and love. He has rescued children, adopted his own kids, and cares about certain organisms. His love is quite tough and his parenting is focused on independence, but he does indeed love.

~ Ojun can bestow powers of the Green onto entities, but it has to be very special circumstances. He isn't the most trusting guy out there.

(MORE NOTES TO BE ADDED)