Some Wrecked Angel

"If I die in your arms, It's right where I'm supposed to be"

ILLENIUM

Sky and Cynthia where going for one of there early morning runs

Sky and Cynthia where going for one of there early morning runs. Something they tried to do reguley and that  they all loved. But espcily Nox who loved getting to run around with them and getting to smelling all around the school.

Today was the day. Godmother Luna had chosen to come and give a speech at the school. 

Cynthia loved Luna, but they didn't have the best relationship. Yes, Luna was best friends with Andromeda when they went to Alfea. Andromeda had even been Stella's godmother.

"Are you sure there is no way I can ditch?" Cynthia whined to Sky.

"She's your godmother," Sky reprimanded her, trying not to laugh, "you would be upset if you didn't see her."

Cynthia grumbled, knowing that Sky was right. When Sky and Cynthia returned, they did so through the cafeteria. They wanted to grab a quick bite before Cynthia went to get changed. She refused to meet Luna, hot and sweaty in her running gear. That would be a disaster waiting to happen.

Cynthia smiled and waved at Bloom, heading in the opposite direction, having already got her food. Cynthia quickly got back to her room to find Stella already in it.

"I'm dressing you," Stella instruct Cynthia, "so go get in the shower."

Cynthia quickly hopped into the shower and washed all the sweat off her body. When she came out wrapped in a towel, Stella had chosen what she should wear. She thrust the clothes onto Cynthia's arms, shoving her back into the bathroom.

Cynthia pulled on the cream blouse and navy straight length pants. Stella had then paired those with a matching navy blazer and Cynthia's star boots. Stella had thankfully already attached a moon broach to Cynthia's blazer.

Cynthia came out to tell Stelle that she was dressed. Stella then dragged Cynthia back into the bathroom so she could do her hair and makeup. She decorate Cynthia's hair with star and moon bobby pins. Cynthia then gave Stella a little twirl.

"Perfect," Stella beamed at her.

The two linked arms and walked out of the suite. They saw Sky out there leaning on the wall. "Figured I would walk over with you." Sky told them. "Help you mentally prepare."

The two girls smiled at him, and Cynthia linked her arms through his arm, and the three of them headed to the front of the school.

Stella stood in the middle of the entrance. Cynthia stood next to her, with Nox sitting elegantly by her. Sky had his arms wrapped around Cynthia.

"It's one day," Sky told them encouragingly, "half a day."

"Half a day of everyone adoring her," Stella complained, "like she's literally the sun."