𝙎𝙄𝙓 - 𝘼 𝙗𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙛 𝙥𝙪𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙚𝙨

Hawk was sitting next to Jaylene, she didn't want to at first. Aisha was sitting next to Demetri. Moon was also there sitting but the only problem was that jaylene had to move closer to Hawk.

Their arms touching, Hawk didn't mind at all.

"Victory nachos!"

The team was cheering, the table brought there glass cups up together to make a toast.

Aisha brought back her phone up, "It was supposed to be a round of drinks, but the waitress was not feeling Hawks fake ID."

Jaylene chuckled.

Hawks head shot up immediately, "Hey, don't talk about that. My parents follow you." Hawk suddenly felt kind of embarrassed.

Hawk looked at jaylene, but she didn't seem to notice. Hawk didn't want to be embarrassed in front of her.

"Sorry, Mr. and Mrs. Moskowitz." Aisha said apologizing." Anyways, until next time, no mercy, bitches."

Aisha put her phone down.

"I gotta say, its nice to be at a victory party." Demetri said as he held up a nacho read for him to eat.

"Yeah, except you had nothing to do with the victory." Hawk said taking away his nacho and eating it.

"Then i consider it a belated party for the coding competition we won at computer camp, remember?." Demetri said reminding Eli.

"Demetri and Eli binary brothers." He sang as he did robot moves. The whole tables laughed except for Hawk.

He doesn't deal with nerd shit. "Ay, cool it with the nerd shit, huh?" He got closer to Demetri.

Jaylene noticed Demetris sudden mood change, "I think the 'nerd shit' is pretty cute Demetri." Jaylene said.

Jaylene was obviously tryna get Hawk mad, but it was also true that she did find it cute.

Hawk looked at Jaylene with disgust, he didn't understand what was so cute about a nerd.

"Thanks Jaylene, but it doesn't count." Demetri said.

She was confused, "What do you mean?" Jaylene asked in confusion.

"An actual girl who i don't know, complements me." Demetri tried to explain clearly.

Aisha turned to Demetri, "She's a girl, you barely even know her."

Demetri didn't agree do to his facial expression the way he gave to Aisha.

Jaylene smiled at Demetri, as she was about to put her hand on his, Hawk had noticed and interrupted on purpose by flicking food on his spoon on to her hand.

She pulled away immediately to look at Hawk with annoyed expression.

"Hey, where's Miguel?" Moon asked the table as she looked around for him, "His food is getting cold."

"And Kathy." Hawk added.

"El serpiente, there you are," Hawk said as he mimicked a snake motion with his arm.