𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀 - 𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩

𝘾𝙊𝘽𝙍𝘼 𝙆𝘼𝙄

𝚂𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙺𝙴

𝙵𝙸𝚁𝚂𝚃

𝚂𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙺𝙴

𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙳

𝙉𝙊 𝙈𝙀𝙍𝘾𝙔

"You were kinda sloppy on the kicks, but overall you did good."

•••

"𝙒𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀'𝙎 𝙎𝙀𝙉𝙎𝙀𝙄?"

Jaylene shrugged not caring at the moment. Aisha didn't see Sensei from a far, neither did Jaylene. But she did saw Hawk with Bert, Miguel, Kathy and the rest of the cobras.

Jaylene stopped in her tracks remembering what happened at lunch yesterday. Aisha looked back confused, until she saw Jaylene death glaring at Hawk.

Aisha sighed, "If i had to be honest, he kinda deserved to get punched. i wouldn't want a boy calling me slut either."

"Thank you."

Both Jaylene and Aisha walked up to the cobras, Miguel was punching the air, pretending it to be Robby.

Jaylene and Hawk made eye contact with each other, he quickly looked away.

"Yo, Miguel, calm down, man. Save some for the tournament." Hawk said as Miguel continued to punch the air.

Miguel looked back at Hawk and Jaylene, he Ignored him.

Aisha tapped Hawk, "Hey, don't even bother. He's been supper aggro ever since the break up."

"I don't wanna be a bitch but- He put himself in that situation." Miguel looked at jaylene with a 'shut up' look.

"But you're one for saying that." Hawk said trying to look around for Sensei.

Jaylene looked at him annoyed, "I might be a bitch Hawk, but at least i don't go around calling girls sluts for finding one boy attractive."

Hawk scoffed, "You got one punch, you got lucky." He came closer to jaylene.

"And i guess that one punch made you bleed and fall off your chair." She chuckled.