𝙎𝙄𝙓 - 𝘼 𝙗𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙛 𝙥𝙪𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙚𝙨

𝘾𝙊𝘽𝙍𝘼 𝙆𝘼𝙄

𝚂𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙺𝙴

𝙵𝙸𝚁𝚂𝚃

𝚂𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙺𝙴

𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙳

𝙉𝙊 𝙈𝙀𝙍𝘾𝙔

"An actual girl i don't know, complements me."

•••

"𝘿𝙊 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙃𝘼𝙏𝙀 𝙄𝙏 𝙊𝙍 𝙉𝙊𝙏?"

Aisha and Kathy were at Jaylene's grandparents house after they've won the tournament. Later they're gonna do a meet up with the rest of the cobras to celebrate.

"I don't hate it." Kathy said her opinion. Aisha looked over Kathys shoulder to check what they were talking about.

"What the hell are y'all even talking about?" Aisha asked in confusion.

"Jaylene wants to get a banner of the Cobra Kai logo in her room." Kathy responded answering her question.

Aisha immediately knew what to say, "Get it! you won't regret it. trust me, when you walk into my room you can see the badass banner."

Jaylene smiled, "bet." She ordered it. "Got it."

"Anyways enough with that, let's talk about you and Hawk." Kathy said smirking. Aisha just laughed not know what to say.

Jaylene rolled her eyes but decided to go with it, "I didn't know Hawk had a back tattoo, After he showed everyone in the crowd."

That was one of the things Jaylene found attractive about him, she can name many things. His jawline, his eyes, his abs, but she obviously wasn't gonna do that.

"Yeah sadly you had no expression on your face when he did that." Kathy rolled her eyes playfully.

Jaylene's eyebrows furrowed, "Was i suppose to say, 'omg Hawk is so hot and he can have my babies!'." She quoted mockingly.

Aisha and Kathy burst out into laughter.

"No. no. no. That's not the point." Kathy said still laughing at Jaylene's joke.

•••

"So, you might be wondering what a team does after they win the championship." Aisha said holding up her phone and recording to post on her story.