Chapter 8

Jordan's pov
Jacob had to go at his parents house and he didn't ask me to come. That was weird. Actually he leaves me alone at his house. I was sitting on the couch watching tv when suddenly someone walk in. I look at the person and saw Tanner."Uhm hi Jordan?" He look at me confused."Before u ask. Jacob is at his parents' house and he left me here because Dylan is watching movie with Xolo at our house and yeah.." he start looking kinda sad."So she is with Xolo at your house..alone" i felt sad about him. Your bestie to flirt with your crush..that feeling is bad for sure. I'm so happy that Jacob and Dylan don't actually get along with each other . I tap the couch to Tanner to sit next to me. He actually lay his head on my lap. I felt weird but didn't pay much attention on it. He start talking to me how much he actually like her. Damn, this guy thought that he had a chance with the ceo of "fuck all man, they're stupid". I decide to stop him and try to cheer him up."Let's watch Naruto." He laugh and I didn't wait for answer. I play Netflix on the tv and then Naruto. I watch a little but suddenly I fell a sleep..

Jacob's pov
I got home after chilling with my family a little but little than I know is that Jordan wasn't alone. I walk in the house to see Jordan and Tanner sleeping on the couch. I got a little bit jealous  but nothing can make me more than the fact that Xolo is at Dylan's and maybe they are fucking. I walk out of the house and get into the car starting driving God knows where.

Dylan's pov
I walk Xolo to the front door. "I love my hero academia." I said laughing."Me too, I'm literally gay for Dabi and Bakugou." We both laugh hard and then stop." I had fun tonight, again." I smile at Xolo." Yeah, me too." Then he get closer to me and..yeah we kiss. When we pull out of the kiss we wave for bye ,he goes on his car and leave. Damn, I really like this guy. I was just about to sit on the couch when the door bell rings. I open the door confused. Jacob was standing there."Jacob what are you...." He stop me"Are you alone?" I get shocked." Um, yes." Then he didn't wait any longer. He kiss me. It was so wrong but still so sweet. He pull me closer to him and I wrap my hands around his neck. "Jump" I didn't wait second word. I quickly jump and wrap my legs around his waist . He close the door and put me on the couch. We broke the kiss and I pull off his shirt and throw it away. When he try to take my shirt off suddenly someone walk in the house. "What the fuck?" Josh  scream and I push Jacob off me. He fall on the floor and look at Josh shocked."Josh I can explain." He fake laugh. "Dylan I though Jordan was important for you and Jacob I never liked u" Now I realise how fucked up I was."Josh,please don't tell Jo"Jacob begged him."I'm not going to but if I see u both close with each other or even look at each other, well I will sing everything like Beyoncé singing all the single ladies." me and Jacob agree with him."What are you waiting?Jacob get your things and leave the fucking house man!" Jacob quickly get his things and gave just one sad smile. Then he leaves the house. Josh walk upstairs."Josh, I'm..." He laugh."No, don't start. I'm disappointed Dyl. Just shut up." Then he leave me to realise what have i done. Damn, I'm the baddest bestfriend on the earth...

Hi guys, i hope u like this chapter. I will update soon, bye for now❤️