Chapter 5

Jacob's pov
Games. That's the definition of my relationship with Jordan. Yeah, i love her with all my heart but she is not the girl for me. I actually start dating her to make Dylan mad. This girl burns my soul but when we kissed i definitely felt something. I'm really sorry for using Jordan but I'll try to be the best boyfriend. Look at me. One break up with a girl and now I'm toxic boy that is playing with his bestfriend's heart to get with her bestfriend. Perfect but understand me. This cringe shits like baby and this kind of stuff, well just ew. However i stand up from my bed and decide that I'll post some picture so i can read the amazing comments.

@thejacobbertrand

400,293 likes@jjordann,@eevanb,@dyllaann and 400,290 other liked this postCaption: I'll leave this hereComments:

400,293 likes
@jjordann,@eevanb,@dyllaann and 400,290 other liked this post
Caption: I'll leave this here
Comments:

@jjordann: he gonna fuck me like a porn star🤪
@thejacobbertrand:@jjordann i already did ;)))

@tannerbuchananofficial: you are hot bro
@thejacobbertrand:
@thetannerbuchananofficial I'm gay for u bro

@parker.j: broo ,my hoes are going to leave me for u :(
@thejacobbertrand: @parker.j that's sad bro :(

@dyllaann: fuck u-
@thejacobbertrand: @dyllaann the person i was waiting for ;)

@xolomariduena: give me your necklace
@thejacobbertrand: @xolomariduena  wait for valentines day ;))

@ross_lynch: u fuckin grow up bruh
@thejacobbertrand:@ross_lynch naah the baby face is still here

@jacobfanpage: i think dyl and jay are little sus

@hater: choose one broo

@hater2:stop fuckin hoes

People are starting to think that me and Dylan are having something. Perfect. The game is on.

Dylan's pov
What the fuck is wrong with me? Dyl, come on! You actually didn't find your bestie's boyfriend and your biggest enemy right now attractive. He is such i fuckboy. How Jordan is that blind.
*buzz buzz*
Ugh, who is now? I look at my phone to see that Xolo Mariduena text me.

Xolo Mariduena
Dylan
Seen
Fast
Please

Wells
Wow,what's going on Xolo?

Xolo Mariduena
I need your help

Wells
What kind of?

Xolo Mariduena
I need a date..

Wells
I have to be your date because u told someone that u actually have someone. Am i right :)?

Xolo Mariduena
How tf.. what ever
Yes, that's why..
I told my ex crush that i have someone and guess.. she wants to make a double date :)
And i need a girl that will smash her out
Soo, i text the hottest walking anger on the world(you)
Please say yes!

Wells
Damn you  can't lie good
Okay i will do it.

Xolo Mariduena
Thank u so much!
Have a good day malady ;)

Wells
Have a bad day  love ;)

I go to the kitchen and saw Evan. She was making something and i go next to her. "I have a date tomorrow and u might not like it.." she looks at me with confusion." If it's my brother i don't care. If he is ha..." i stop her with my words" It's Xolo." She drops the spoon on the floor and make her hands like she was ready to punch me in the face."Xolo? Mariduena? Noo, hun you are going nowhere tomorrow." I sigh "Ev, it's just a one double date with his ex crush." Now she looked sad. What was going on?" The girl he cheated on me with" a sad smile arrive on her face. Now i was mad" I'm going on this date and i will make her life miserable. You can't stop me." She look at me again but now with evil smile."For that i will never stop u" Let's get ready for another bitchy plan...

Hi guys, i hope u like this chapter. I will update very soon again. Good night ❤️