Chapter 11

Dylan's pov
The little party started. We ate some pizza ,watched a movie but suddenly the vibe started dying so i decided to make it better."Time for pictures!" And then it started. The biggest photo session but in the end i was the only person posting.

@dyllaann

520,093 likes@brianaltemus,@thejacobbertrand,@jjordann and 520,090 others liked this postTagged:@jjordann,@tannerbuchananofficial, @xolomariduenaCaption:✨besties✨(the others were in the kitchen listening She looks so perfect by 5sos)P

520,093 likes
@brianaltemus,@thejacobbertrand,@jjordann and 520,090 others liked this post
Tagged:@jjordann,@tannerbuchananofficial, @xolomariduena
Caption:besties(the others were in the kitchen listening She looks so perfect by 5sos)
P.s Luke Hemmings is daddy😩
Comments:

@lukehemmings: i know ;)
@dyllaann:@lukehemmings @sierradeaton come get your men i think he get lost in my dms;))
@sierradeaton:@dyllaann i can't blame him. I'm there 2 ;*
@dyllaann:@sierradeaton 😳❤️

@thejacobbertrand: my hoes
@xolomariduena:@thejacobbertrand only yours daddy ;)
@dyllaann: @xolomariduena i ship😳✋

@jjordann:babbyyy
@dyllaann:@jjordann  ew but daddy😩😩

@haterrr:Jacob said it not me 😌

@hater: bro jordan is the same as dylan tf

@fanpage: babiesss

Damn this haters can be really mean, but i don't like them either. We continue with the party. Suddenly it happened something that extremely change everything.

Josh's pov
I decided it was the time. I quickly jump on the table"Truth or Dare" i screamed and everyone came around the table. I sat down on the couch, next to me was Xolo,then Jacob and Tanner and in front of us were the girls. The game started pretty fun but i was having to broke that moment."Okay,okay now. Dylan, truth or dare?" She smirk at me and put her head on Jordan's shoulder."I will be boring. Truth." She said and i smiled. Perfect."Okay, Dylan... are you the girl that Jacob cheated on Jordan with? Oh, and the girl who is secretly dating him right now?" I became a ghost. My soul left my body. Jordan quickly stand out of the couch and look at me with tears in her eyes."Dyl,tell me this is not true.Tell me Josh is lying. Please tell me that your not the reason that Jacob broke up with me." I had no words. I tried to tell her something but nothing came out of my mouth."Let's not forget that Evan was knowing too." Evan stand up and quickly run to him slapping his face."You're little shit." She turned to me and Jordan."I'm sorry girls but i've hot enough." Then she grabbed her things and leave. Tanner ran after his sister. Jordan looked at Jacob. He didn't even try to say sorry. I don't even think he was able to speak."Congratulations, both of u are officially cheaters." Xolo stood up clapping sarcastically. He grabbed Jo's hand."I think u need a place to stay." She didn't even say anything. I saw the dark in her eyes. She was dead inside. They left me alone with Jacob. He sat next to me and placed my head on his shoulder."We are just us now Dyl.Just us." I started crying.He hugged me hard."Please don't let me fall apart."I begged Jacob."Never."...

Hi guys. I'm so so so sorry for not updating. I'm trying my best and btw.

 I'm trying my best and btw

THANK U SOO MUCH GUYS. I LOVE YOU ALL. Bye for now<33