Open?

The entire ceiling and walls split apart and fell to their sides. Turns out they were trapped inside a box this whole time, like a present to be unravelled. Iris looked around. The place was even vaster than the original arena and must have cost quite a lot of money to build. There were different sections with each a theme and obstacles.

"Oi, Suki, I'm heading straight for the city very soon."

"You should start warming up then."

"Oh I already am~" Iris' eyes glowed as she steadied her heartbeat and prepared ro sprint out. The examiner said something during her seance. "I know you guys have terrain that you like and dislike. Use your quirks to the fullest and please do your best."

As soon as the last sound escaped his mouth, Iris wrapped herself with aura and sprinted to the left side, where all the buildings were. She didn't waste any time to get her advantage. Class 1-A was a bit in the middle of the room, so her actions startled many people, even knocked some over. Just like that, Iris was the first one out of there.

~~~~~

"All right, my targets are on my belt, and my position is perfect! Now I just need to wait for my victims~"

Iris was on top of a tall building, but it was low enough for her to easily and quietly jump down from. The perfect scenario for an ambush attack. She also chose the building because it was about the same colour as her costume, which in most instances wouldn't blend in too perfectly. You couldn't see her coming, she was too high up and out of sight. Iris had all the aspects of this battle on her side.

No one would escape.

Iris licked her lips and chuckled, waiting for a large group to appear. The sound of a big horn resonated throughout the arena, announcing the start of the first stage. No applicants were in her line of view yet, so she patiently stared down at the road underneath her. Her plan was to jump down there on the straight road, behind the large group that would surely come.

Of course examinees will group up together. Most people are too scared to go off on their own. Even if they are, I'm probably too good anyways~

Iris was using All Seeing Eye to spot any 'prey' that would walk into her web. It's been a few minutes now, and still nobody has shown up yet.

Weird, but whatever. I wonder how Katsuki is. Meh, what am I thinking, he's fine. I have confidence in my classmates, but there's always a possibility... No, Iris you have to have faith. Stop it, they'll be fine.

Wait, is that, aura?

Indeed it was. A huge group of around 150 people were all lined up on the road, just as Iris planned.

Hate to break it to you, but you just fell into my trap~

Iris activated her quirk and jumped down behind the applicants in the quietest way possible. Thankfully, she wasn't spotted. They weren't attacking each other, so either they formed a truce or they all go to the same school. Their safety in numbers plan was smart, but not good enough. Iris stood right behind the,, and they still didn't notice her.

I guess they're all stressed, good for me~ Alright Iris, make this quick. Bring just the balls to you.

She swiftly spread her aura onto the crowd, grabbing all the target balls. Oculus made them float behind her, eyeing her targets in her direct line of view.

"Hey, where did the balls go!?" panicked a girl in a blue suit. Everyone turned around...to their demise. It was too laye for them to react. They lost.