Ch. 5

Ngl I forgot that I had this written and was procrastinating having to write. Somehow, even with doing three hrs of hw, im behind on my grades? I dont know how but yeah im getting yelled at for it. I'm also thinking of doing like a regular fiction story. I'll let you guys know more if I actually decide to do it.

The next day, you and Kuroo are dragged to Karasuno's practice despite your protests. "I don't care if Kuroo is here, you're going. Yamaguchi has been asking about you."

"Cute freckled angel? Well why didn't you say so. Kuroo we should go. I wanna show you my adorable child."

"Excuse you? That is MY  child, not yours." You ignore him and rush to get dressed.

"If we're lucky we can sneak out and get ice cream, but once Koushi decided we were going there wasn't much we could do besides go and maybe get thrown out." You whisper to your boyfriend once Koushi leaves the room.

"As long as I'm with you I could care less what we do." He whispers back. "Though I do like the sound of your plan." The three of you make your way to Karasuno.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip Brought By My Horrible Writing Skills~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Remind me why we were brought here again?" You ask you're older brother. You smile as Kuroo gets dragged by Daichi to go help Hinata and Tsukishima with their blocks. 

"Because." You groan at Koushi's "explanation". At around 1, the doors open to reveal Iwaizumi dragging Oikawa in by his collar.

"I- what'd he do this time, Zumi?"

"He was flirting on the way here again."

"So nothing out of the ordinary. Got it."

The rest of Aoba Johsai follow after the two third years. Matsukawa and Hanamaki(that autocorrected to hanahaki T . T) slide up next to you uncomfortably close but you're used to it at this point.

"So, how's your boyfriend dealing with your flirt of a captain?"

"If i was your boyfriend I'd make sure you knew he was off limits but I guess it can't be helped."

"Mattsun, you aren't my boyfriend so stop thinking about if you were. But now I'm curious, how would you make sure I knew he was off limits?'

"How do you think?" he smirked suggestively.

"Ew go do that with Makki. Don't make me a part of your sexual fantasies."

After hearing that, Kuroo comes over and picks you up taking you to the bench. Iwaizumi deals with Makki and Mattsun. He really is the team mom but aggressive.

"You two! We're here for a practice match! Not to flirt with (M/N)!"

"Don't act like you don't like him!" the two shout back.

"At least I don't shamelessly flirt when he has a boyfriend."

You blush a dark red but quickly compose yourself as Kuroo looks about ready to attack all of them.

"All right enough! I'm not an object to be won so stop fighting over me before I throw all of you outside! Yes, you too Testu. Now, I believe there was a practice match planned." You shout over everyone. They quickly get set up as you groan from the stress of it all. "This Isn't even my team why do I have to be here?"

"Because I said so. Don't you want to cheer on Yamaguchi?"You glare at Koushi until he mentions Yams.

"OMG YESSSS I'LL BE THE BEST CHEERLEADER! GO MY ADORABLE CINNAMON ROLL BABY! And I guess the rest of Karasuno. BUT MOSTLY MY FRECKLED ANGEL!" Yamaguchi blushes and hides behind Tsukkishima. Ukai shakes his head at me  as he announces that the practice match has officially started.

I'm gonna write a different chapter on the game so I can practice writing those so look forward to it. Or run and hide I'm bad at writing. Also I never edit my writing until It's out for a while so I know It's bad and I purposefully put it out like this instead of edited. Doesn't change the fact It's shit but it might clear somethings up. I know y'all don't read A/N anyways but if you do Stay Safe and Don't Stress Too Much About Things! -L