Ch. 4

Im back bitches! I'm working on getting a regular update schedule but it might take a bit to see what works best for me. Anygays, make sure to comment, I love hearing feedback and tbh comments are funny as hell sometimes. On to the story!

The rest of the week passed by in a blur and you were waiting excitedly at the train station for a certain Nekoma captain.

The train pulls into the station and you excitedly start looking for really bad bedhead that hasn't been combed or brushed. A strong pair of arms wrap around you as you turn towards the exit to try and find him there.

"Took you long enough, you'd think that you'd put your height to good use and be able to see over crowds."

"Well aren't you passive aggressive today."

"Im always passive aggresive, its when im not that you should worry."

"I dont think thats right. You put up this tough act but you asked me for cuddles a little while ago sooo."

"It was one time! But now that you mention it, I do want cuddles so were going home."

The notorious bedheaded captain chuckles before picking you up on his back. He carries you the whole way home with the two of you laughing like two fools in love(Don't you wish that were the case).

I know its short but there's been a lot if drama and snow storms here and that messes with my motivation. But yeah I'm back and not dead so that's fun. Stay safe, beautiful people!-L