The job interview.

Today was y/n's job interview at the ministry of magic. She wasn't nervous at all. Until she saw ✨him✨, yes Cornelius fudge. There he was standing like a god. A fuckable god. Y/n wanted to jump on him, and have his giant horse cock inside of her. But she had to wait.
"Miss. Y/l/n" he called. Y/n's hands began to shake. Hearing him saying her last name made her feel things. Things she thought she would never feel. But his voice, his voice was so hot.
"MISS. Y/L/N. COME UP HERE". Y/n had to control herself before she began fingering herself Infront of everyone. So she stood up and walked up to his office. She walked into his office, and there he was. The love of her life. "Well you've grown up haven't you, you're an adult now". Y/n laughed and said 'h-haha yeah I guess" "well sit down" Cornelius said. Y/n panicked, so instead of sitting down, she got on her knees Infront of him, and began tying her hair in a pony tail. "Y/l/n, well you're a horny little slut aren't you?, I would be lying if I said that I hadn't thought about you sucking my cock. And me fucking you until you wouldn't be able to walk for weeks". Y/n blushed hard, and said "well close your curtains and unbuckle your belt daddy". Cornelius fudge did exactly what she said. But then he grabbed her neck and starting choking her while saying "now you shut up you whore. I'm the boss. I want you to call me daddy. But don't you dare, try to be the boss" he pulled down his pants. He was already hard. Y/n started teasing him while licking the tip of his penis. "Don't tease me little one. Now I'm going to put my cock into your mouth. And you're going to suck the shit out of me. And I will push your head, if you stop I'll only push harder. Understood?. There's no turning back now." Y/n didn't want to leave, she had been dreaming about this for years. "Yes daddy" she said. He put his cock into her mouth. He started groaning.
Y/n kept sucking his cock. She didn't want to stop. It was like a drug. She never wanted it to stop even though he was hurting her. "I'm gonna cum now. And you're going to swallow". Y/n did exactly as he said. She swallowed the warm salty liquid. "Good girl" he said. "Now get on my desk. Now I'm going to fuck you so hard y/l/n" y/n got on his desk. And she didn't even have to to adjust herself, he already put his cock inside of her pussy. He started slow, but then he went faster and faster. Y/n started moaning, "did I say you could moan?. Shut the fuck up. You dirty whore" y/n tried to not moan. But it was difficult. He was so good. He felt so good. Everything about him was good. Even the sweat and his dad bod. Cornelius pulled his cock out and said. "Now you spread your legs" y/n spread her legs. Cornelius started licking her clit in circular motion. Then he began sucking her clit. And said 'if you moan, I'm going to bite you" y/n said 'i wouldn't mind daddy. Do whatever you want to me, I've been dreaming of this for years" Cornelius began sucking harder. And y/n got so wet💦. Cornelius stopped sucking her. But instead he spat. He spat on her pussy. He picked up his spit and then spat in her mouth. "Swallow". Y/n swallowed his spit. "We're done for today. You've been a good girl y/l/n." He said while licking her boobs. "Get dressed. I'll see you tomorrow, you're hired". Y/n got dressed. And ran out of his office. She was so happy, even though she almost couldn't walk.