She didn't give up, bowed her head to coax Wei Yuanhang, "Hanghang, did you see dad's candy? Why didn't you see it?" The

    child stared at his dad's mouth, and really didn't find a trace of candy, he said. Did Dad swallow the candy in his stomach?"

    "I don't know, go and touch his face."

    Whatever mom said, Wei Yuanhang obediently stretched out a chubby finger on his dad's face. Poke, poke over there, and said strangely: "Dad, what about Tangtang? Can't swallow it, Dad will spit it out."

    He said, he would break his father's mouth with his hand.

    Wei Jianwei didn't bother too much, so he had to show the sugar and show him a look.

    The little fat man saw his father still holding the candy in his mouth, and thought he didn't know how to eat, so he taught him like an adult, "You can't be like this, you have to be like this..."

    He opened his mouth as he said, exposing his mouth. The sticky sugar ball was pushed with a small tongue to make the cheeks more prominent.

    Wei Jianwei looked at him and then at He Xiaoyun. The mother and the son looked at him with puffed cheeks and round eyes, like two frogs, one big and one small.

    Finally, he moved his tongue, pushed the candy to the side of his mouth, and bulged his cheeks.

    "That's it, Dad is so smart!" Xiaopang Dun'er clapped his hands to encourage him.

    He Xiaoyun suffocated a smile, and quickly turned her eyes away. Within a few seconds, she turned back, staring at him in a rare and funny way. Unfortunately, she doesn't have a camera at hand, otherwise she can take it and hang it on the wall to enjoy it later.

    The family of three had a good time, and the two of them who had been gossiping were asking themselves for ignorance, and they bothered their mouths.

    This scene also fell in the eyes of Zhang Yurong and others further away. A little girl next to her said, "Sister Yurong, look at that."

    Zhang Yurong looked over and turned around without any change in her expression.

    The little girl was rather angry, and said, "What is the air, I didn't snatch it from someone else."

    "Don't talk nonsense." Zhang Yurong stopped her.

    The little girl curled her lips reluctantly.

    The sky gradually darkened, and He Xiaoyun saw Feng Qiuyue and Wei Jianguo also arrived at the threshing floor, but because they came late, they were in the back row and some distance from them.

    Everyone was buzzing and talking. After waiting for a while, the movie finally opened. Tonight is an old military movie. Many people have already watched it, but they still watch it with gusto. The plot of the.

    Wei Yuanhang sat on a chair. Because he was short, he craned his neck and was still blocked by the person in front. He could only hear the sound but couldn't see the picture. He was anxious and said, "Mom, I can't see."

    He wanted to get up and stand on the bench. He Xiaoyun was afraid that he could not stand firmly, and was worried that he would block others, so she took him to sit on her lap, and the child settled down and watched intently for a while.

    It didn’t take long to watch, someone came over and asked her, "Xiaoyun, can you sit on another stool?"

    She turned her head and saw that she was someone familiar with the team, probably on the occasion to watch the movie. She didn’t bring a chair. See you She and Wei Jianwei were empty, so they came to ask.