In the row in front of them, there were two women sitting. After she sat down, she turned around and looked at them several times.

    She thought about it, and found that she had had a feast with the original owner. The original owner has a bad personality and can’t get along with many people. It’s just that during this period of time, apart from work and returning to her family’s home, she didn’t go out much and never met. In today’s movie, people gathered no matter who they wanted to meet or not. One piece.

    "Yeah, isn't that Teacher Zhang?" one of the two women said suddenly, not at a low volume, as if they were telling someone on purpose.

    He Xiaoyun looked up and found that several educated youths on the team were not far away. The teacher Zhang in their mouths, as Wei Jianhua mentioned earlier, was Zhang Yurong who had been dating Wei Jianwei. When the original owner forcibly relied on the Wei family, everyone in the brigade knew that even Zhang Yurong had suffered and became the object of gossip by everyone for no reason, saying that she was robbed of a man by the original owner.

    Another woman echoed: "It's Teacher Zhang. If you want me to say that Teacher Zhang is a good-looking man and a kind heart. It's a pity that I haven't gotten married yet."

    " No , I thought she could make it. Who Thinking of being robbed by others.” The two said as they looked towards He Xiaoyun.

    He Xiaoyun just pretended not to hear. She glanced at Wei Jianwei. He was giving Wei Yuanhang a candy. He noticed her sight and handed her one, "Eat?"

    She didn't want it, but when she thought that someone was looking Staring at it, he took it deliberately, peeled off the candy paper and stuffed it into his mouth, with a bulge on his cheek.

    "Mom also eats sweets." Wei Yuanhang sat between the two, looking at her in a little surprise. In his impression, adults don't eat sugar, only children eat it.

    "Yeah, I also eat sweets." He Xiaoyun lowered her head and scratched his cheeks, "After eating this one, don't eat it again at night, or the teeth will fall out." The

    child heard this and quickly covered his mouth. ,

    Vaguely said: "I don't want to lose all my teeth!" He thought that there was still sugar in Wei Jianwei's pocket, and turned his head hurriedly, as if to say to him generously: "Dad eats sugar, I won't eat it."

    "Just you are clever. "He Xiaoyun couldn't help laughing. The few gossips that she had just heard were thrown behind her in a blink of an eye.

    Wei Yuanhang was still grinding Wei Jianwei to eat sweets, "Daddy eats one, one for father, one for mother, one for me."

    He stretched out a fleshy palm, said and counted with his fingers. He became happy somehow, clapped his hands and said happily: "Let’s

    eat candy together!" He Xiaoyun wanted to see Wei Jianwei with sugar and cheeks bulging. With a funny appearance, he followed the child's words: "You just eat, you should make your son happy."

    "To make him happy, or to make you happy?" Wei Jianwei raised his eyebrows and looked at her slightly.

    He Xiaoyun cut and pretended to be nonchalant, "You

    eat candy, what am I happy about?" "Dad, eat quickly..." Wei Yuanhang urged.

    Wei Jianwei looked at the two of them, and finally ate it. He peeled off the sugar paper, stuffed the sugar into his mouth, and pressed it on his tongue, so there was no such funny scene that He Xiaoyun expected.