Chapter 59: Attacked

Start from the beginning

"Change of plan! We are not taking this lot to the Ministry!" Scabior said.
As expected they took us to Malfoy manor. At the entrance, I saw Bellatrix was standing. Scabior pushed Harry against the gate and showed the scar to her.

"Get Draco!" Bellatrix said.
We went inside. Bellatrix was holding Harry onto the floor on his knees. I was again back with Scabior, who wouldn't stop sniffing my hair.

"What are you doing with her!?" I heard Roxana.

"Anything I want! Have a problem with that!?" Scabior said.

"She's all yours!" she said walking away from me.

"So where's your boyfriend?" Scabior asked nuzzling my cheek. I didn't say anything.
"Left you alone in the forest eh!?" he asked.

"Piss off!" I said angrily. He chuckled

Draco entered the room along with his mum and dad. He looked at me. I could see the tension on his face. Bellatrix called him. He pulled Harry by his hair.

"Well?" she asked Draco, hoping he would tell the truth.

"I can't be sure!" Draco said.

"Look closely Draco! if we are the ones to hand Potter to the Dark lord, everything will be forgiven! All would be as it was, you understand!?" his dad said.

"Now, we won't be forgetting who actually caught him! I hope Mr.Malfoy!" Scabior said.

"You dare speak to me like that IN MY OWN HOUSE!!" Mr. Malfoy yelled at him.
Draco's mum pulled Mr. malfoy back.

"Don't be shy sweetie! Come over!"Bellatrix said slowly pulling Draco to Harry. "Now if this isn't who we think it is, Draco and we call him, he'll kill us all. We need to be absolutely sure!" she said.

"What's wrong with his face!" Draco asked.

"Yes! What wrong!?" she asked standing up.

"He came to us like that!" Scabior said. Draco very well knew it was Harry, but he didn't tell her.

"Give me her wand! We'll see what was the last spell she cast!" she said.

"What is that!? Where did you get that!?" she asked pointing at the sword someone was holding it.

"It was in a bag inside her bag!" he said pointing at me. "She told her to give her bag to her!" he said again pointing at Hermione and then at me. She cast a spell at him.

"Are you mad!?" Scabior said holding me in front. She cast a spell at him. I bent down but he was still holding me. It was like a rope. She had wound it around his neck. I took this as an opportunity to get away from him. But Roxana was holding me now.

"Get out! Get Out! Cissy! Put the boys in the cellar! I want to have a conversation with this one!" Bellatrix said. "GIRL TO GIRL!!" she said standing in front of Hermione. Hermione was now breathing heavily.
Bellatrix pushed Hermione onto the floor and she was on top of her.
Scabior and the other snatchers were standing on one side.

"The sword was meant to be in my vaults in Gringotts! How did you get it!?" She asked Hermione who was now crying.
"What else did you and my friends take from my vault!?" she yelled at her.

"I didn't take anything! Please! I didn't take anything!" Hermione said crying.

"I don't believe you!" she said and she took out her wand and began etching out words on her skin. I knew exactly how it felt! I was there in her place. Hermione began screaming in pain.

"IT'S NOT HER FAULT! LEAVE HER!" I yelled at her. She didn't pay attention to me. I looked at Draco who stood watching all this.
"BELLATRIX!! LET HER GO!!" I yelled at her. She stood up. Roxana hit me hard on my head.