"You really are gonna regret this."

That's what I said.

But then, we did it in a hard way...

And I don't find it so bad as I admit. Nasarapan talaga ako sa performance ng lalaking yun.

_____________

Today, I just simply wore a cardigan and a black crop top. Also paired with tattered jeans while wearing an ankle booties. I also tied my hair into a bun and did a light make up.

"Where are we going, Zero?"

"To the city." He seriously said.

I pouted. Why would I like to go to the city? I want to badly meet the Hydra Espionage.

Imbis na magtanong ulit ay tumahimik nalang ako. Nakakatamad rin kayang magtanong sa taong tipid kung sumagot.

The surroundings of Paris, France is really nice. Many tall buildings can be seen and also their architecture structure is too different from the ones that we have in the Philippines.

"We're here now, Mademoiselle." He said and parked his car in front of a very large boutique named 'The Myth of All Boutiques'

And it has a constellation sign on its right side. It has 75 stars with bayer/flamsteed designations. It also contains 17 primary stars in the asterism.

"Hydra." I mumbled.

Is it just a merely coincidence? This is just a boutique in the city right? No leader of a secret organization with his right mind to build their hide out to a place where many people can come in. According to my spy, the possible location of the Hydra Espionage is still somewhere in the estate of Sweet Palace.

"Let's go. Buy as many clothes, sandals and accessories as much as you want." He said and gave me the black card.

This is a dream come true! Who would have thought that he will spoil me this much?

"Zero, you're the best! Walang bawian, akin na'to." I happily said to him. Sa sobrang saya ay napayakap pa ako ng mahigpit sa kaniya.

"Behave Red. This is not the best place to flirt." Sabi nito at umiwas ng tingin. I can't help but to giggle a little. His earlobe is blushing.

Marunong rin pala siyang mahiya.

The boutique is really grand and full of beautiful clothes for both men and women.

Midi Dress, Shift Dress, Off the Shoulder, Body Con Dress, A-Line Dress, Halter Dress.

Open Cardigans, Tunic Cardigans, Zipped Cardigans,

Straight leg jeans, Tattered jeans, Skinny jeans, Flared jeans.

Bralette, Bustier, Camisole, Body Suit.

Gladiator sandals, Boots, Stilettos, Wedge Sandals, Rubber shoes.

"You really love shopping aren't you?" He asked me. I can sense that he is so bored while he's waiting for me. It took me hours to shop. Pera niya naman, sulitin nalang natin.

He can't blame me. He is the one who gave me the black card and the freedom to choose the things that I love.

"Am I the first woman you've been with?" I teased him. Ganito naman talaga kaming mga babae.

"No and Yes." Bored nitong sagot.

"No because I only spent the night with them and yes, you are the only woman whom I saw shopping like this. Na ginamit ang pera ko. I wonder how many millions you've already spent just for today."

I rolled my eyes and hugged him. "I am your wife. It's natural to spoil me with your riches, my papa de asukal."

"Papa de asukal?" Nagtataka nitong tanong.

I sheepishly smiled. "My sugar daddy."

Kitang kita naman ang gulat sa mga mata niya. Napailing iling na lamang ito. "Tell me if your done. We still have important things to do."

Is he pertaining to his organization?! After this, we'll be back to his estate and I'll also meet his top agents?

"I'm done. Let's go." Sambit ko at mabilis na hinatak si Zero sa parking space.

"Why are we here?" He asked me.

"Aren't we going to the Hydra Espionage?" I whispered to his ear. I will not let any people know about his confidential agency.

"Does your spy didn't tell you the exact location of the Hydra?" He asked me.

Mabilis naman akong napakunot. "She said that it is somewhere in the Sweet Palace Estate."

He playfully smiled to me. "Haven't you seen the constellation before we entered this Boutique? How about the mark brand of every thing that you just bought?"

"I-It's a Hydra." I mumbled.

What does he mean? This boutique is his organization?

He smirked. "Wife, it's more than meets the eye."

He held my hand gently and we entered once again in the boutique. We rushed to the women's fitting room, the one who is the last of the hallway in which the lights inside are malfunctioning.

"We're not just here to shop, my wife." He said once again and used his pendant from his necklace to be scanned.

So this is a hidden passageway?! The key is in the necklace of Zero.

Before I could realize everything, I saw men in black that is gathered in front of us.

"Vive l'alpha et la luna!"

"Vive l'-alpha et la luna!"

Lumuhod naman sa harap ko si Zero at kinuha niya ang kaliwang kamay ko.

"Welcome, my Luna." He said and kissed the back of my hand.

@Miss_Acyl

Hello, I decided to delete some part and edit every chapter starting today. Love you all ❤