4.13 After School Special - part 1

Start from the beginning

...

I approach the impala, where Dean and Sam are waiting for me. I climb in the backseat and see them looking at me expectantly. "So?" Dean asks me, waiting for my information. "I think she's telling the truth. I mean, the way she talked about being there mentally but not physically -- kind of sounds like demonic possession to me." I say, nodding to them.

"Kind of?" Sam asks. "She didn't see any black smoke or smell sulfur." I say, shrugging my shoulders. "Maybe it's not a demon. I mean, kids can be vicious." Dean says, making me shrug again.

"Well, I mean, we're already here. Might as well check out the school." Sam says, making me frown. "Right. The school." I say, seeing the same look on Dean's face. "What?" Sam asks us.

"Truman High, home of the Bombers." I say, still seeing Sam looking at me for an explanation.

"What's your point?" he asks me. "We went there, like... for a month, a million years ago. Why are you so jazzed to go back?" Dean asks Sam. "I'm not. I just think it's worth looking into." Sam explains.

"All right, well, what's our cover? FBI? Homeland Security? Swedish exchange students?" Dean asks. "Don't worry. I got an idea." Sam says, making me nod. "Okay." I say.

...

(Third POV) Flashback

"Long, Long Way from Home" (Foreigner) plays while the impala drives up to the front of the school. Young Sam, Young Y/n and Young Dean get out of the car. "Thanks, Dad." Young Dean says, looking in the car window.

Young Sam, Young Y/n and Young Dean start walking towards the school. "Got your lunch? Books? Butterfly knife?" Young Y/n asks Young Sam. "Yeah, Y/n." Young Sam says. "You okay?" Young Dean asks confused.

"Sure." Young Sam says, shrugging his shoulders. "Sammy..." Young Y/n says, looking at her brother sadly. "I mean, look, this is the third school we've been to this year, and it's only November. I'm just sick of always being the new kid." Young Sam complains.

"You'll be fine. If anyone gives you any trouble, you let us know. Relax. Dad said this hunt will take him two weeks, tops. As soon as he gets back, we're out of here." Young Dean says. "To another school. Awesome." Young Sam scoffs.

...

Young Sam walks into his classroom, as he stands in front of a classroom while being introduced by the teacher, Mr. Wyatt. "Ladies and gentlemen, please say hello to Sam Winchester." He says. "Hi, Sam. Hi, Sam. Hi, Sam. Hi, Sam." The class says.

Young Sam stands in the front of the class, obviously uncomfortable. "Is there anything you'd like to tell us about yourself?" the teacher asks. "Not really." Young Sam says, shrugging his shoulders. "Okay. Uh, grab a seat." The teacher then says.

Young Sam walks down the aisle to an empty desk. He places his backpack on the desk and his knife falls out on the seat. He quickly grabs it and hides it, but not before Barry, who is sitting next to Young Sam, sees it. "Whoa, that's yours? Awesome!" Barry exclaims.

"All right, gang... essay assignment." Mr. Wyatt says. "Aw! Aw! Aw! Aw!" the whole class says. "Yeah, yeah, my heart breaks for you." Mr. Wyatt says with fake sadness. "Hey... I'm Barry." Barry whispers to Young Sam. "Sam." Young Sam answers with a smile. "Okay, now, I want three pages of your most memorable family experience. Just a reminder though, this is going to be worth half your final grade..." Mr. Wyatt says.