4.03 In the Beginning - part 2

Start from the beginning

...

(Your POV)

Dean, Samuel and I are all standing in the dining room together, Dean and I are fuming. Dean slams a map down on the dining room table, while Deanna is in the kitchen chopping bananas. "What do you say we just slow down and talk this thing through." Samuel says, trying to calm the both of us down.

"There's nothing to talk about." I say confidently. "Except you two are saying that it's a demon, and none of us has ever heard of a demon with yellow eyes." Samuel says, making me roll my eyes. "Yeah, well, we have. This thing killed our family." Dean says, making me nod sadly. Samuel looks at Dean and me with shock.

"Just calm down..." Samuel says, frowning and standing from his seat. "You don't get it, do you? You are in danger, we are all in danger. In fact, you need to get yourself someplace safe." Dean says. "Not until we know what we're dealing with here." Samuel says, shaking his head at us. I roll my eyes at him, getting angrier by the second.

"Sam's right, it could be a demon, it could be a shapeshifter, it could be any number of things." Deana says, walking over to us and placing a fruit salad on the table. "We know what this thing is!" I exclaim, looking at Samuel and Deanna in disbelief.

"And we're gonna kill it, that's all the talking we need to do." Dean says, making me nod again. "You're gonna kill a demon? How?" Samuel asks in disbelief, scoffing a little. "There's a hunter named Daniel Elkins. He lives in Colorado, he has Colt's gun. The Colt." I explain while Dean looks into dad's journal.

"Yeah, I heard about the Colt, used to tell it to Mary as a bedtime story." Samuel says, rolling his eyes at me. "Well, it's real." Dean says. Samuel looks at Deanna, clearly not knowing if they should believe us. "Alright, say that it is. You two got some kind of crystal ball telling you where this demon's gonna be?" Samuel asks mockingly.

"Yeah, I think maybe we do." Dean says, making me look at him. He points down at our father's journal while still looking through it. "What's this?" Samuel asks, looking down at the journal. "It's a list." I explain, now looking over Dean's shoulder at the journal.

"Of what?" Samuel asks us confused. "Our Dad wrote down anyone he thought ever came in contact with the Yellow Eyed Demon: who, where and when." Dean explains. "Why?" Samuel asks, making me look down sadly. Dean looks over at me and then back at Samuel. "Because the more he could learn about the son of a bitch, the more he could figure out why it killed our Mom." He says, flipping another page.

"Look, Whitshire Farm. I told you that name sounded familiar." Dean says to me, making my eyes go wide. "Whitshire Farms, that was two days ago. How the hell is that on your Dad's list?" Samuel asks, making us look up at him. "Uh... our Dad could see the future." I say, seeing Samuel frown at me in disbelief.

"Look at this, it says he's gonna hit here tomorrow night." Dean says, pointing at the date in front of us. "Liddy Walsh?" Samuel asks confused. "Haleyville, that's close." Dean says. "I mean, yeah, it's about three miles, but..." Samuel says, looking over at Deanna. She slowly shakes her head at Samuel, making me frown.

"I know you guys think we're crazy." I say, seeing them sigh at us. "You two seem like really nice kids, but yeah, you two are crazy." Samuel says. "Yeah, maybe, but we know where this bastard's gonna be, and we're gonna stop it, once and for all." Dean says, making me nod. We walk out of the room together, walking towards another room where Mary is.

Mary is sitting on the couch, listening to music. "We are shoving off. We just wanted to say, bye." Dean says, making me smile at Mary. "Really? So soon?" She asks, looking over to me with a frown. "Yeah – job to do. Hey, I wanted to – to tell you, you know for what it's worth. Um... it doesn't matter what your Dad thinks, I like that John kid." Dean says. "Yeah me too." I say awkwardly.